Jimin and Yoongi both silently listened to both still not believing that the Mysterious and smart man was so easy to talk.

Tae - "illusion..? Ah oh oh no...you said he broke down?" He panicked.

Jin confusedly nodded.

Tae - "Shit..I made him cry.." he fiddled with his fingers. "I think he meant that I had said him that i don't love him..because Hobi hyung was there..."

Jin facepalmed. "Kids these days anyway it looks like he did forgive you"

Tae hummed "yeah you too..." he looked up and Jin "eh I mean-"

Jin - "its fine.." he smiled and looked towards the kitchen.

●●●●●●●

Namjoon - "Yeah what-"

"I know why he planned MIOS." Jungkook said interrupting Namjoon.

Namjoon was a bit taken back. "What you mean Kookie?"

Jungkook - "I still didn't knew what had happened between you guys but one day he came to our shared dorm very late. I was still awake when I heard footsteps.." Jungkook took a breath and continued.

"So I went to ask him why he was late.. but turning on the light he was...he looked b-broken and like lifeless.. almost like a zombie."

Namjoon stayed silent just listening to Jungkook.

"I had thought about the break up but I knew you guys loved each other and it was next to impossible."

"I asked him and he just told me to go and sleep but he's voices was cracked and it felt he was crying.. I thought there must be something wrong so I quickly opened my call log and dialled your number..."

"But Jin hyung snatched it away from me...and told me not to call 'Namjoon'."

Namjoon looked down as he bite his lips.

"I asked why but then i realized that something might have happened between you two cause he never called you Namjoon...so I didn't."

"And later from Mark hyung i got to know that you guys broke up. when I asked him he said you cheated and so I also never tried... to contact you again."

Jungkook looked out of the window.

"I think...he was too broken and so he started going to clubs and maybe met some peoples who gave him bad influences an-and in few weeks he completely changed...He was not my Jin hyung...he even stopped calling  me kookie but most the strange thing was... He opened a fucking cake shop hyung..."

He looked at Namjoon and the latter had layers of tears.

"With his degree he decided to open a cake shop...it was really suspicious at first but I thought maybe he really wants to do that but again most of the time he wasn't there it was usually closed and he didn't hired anyone so I used to help him."

"Now if I remember...that was long ago he started it..."

Namjoon smiled - "thank you kook for letting me know all this ..."

"But why you cheated on him Hyung? I thought you would never do that.."
Jungkook asked innocently.

Namjoon closed his eyes. "There were few things we felt was not right. So I was..kinda suffocated. One night I went out to refresh myself and it just turned out a hook up ...
Next day Jin came to my house and...everything went down hill."

He opened his eyes.

"We had several arguments and I knew he used to trust me so much.. I wanted to give him some time but...Then I got notified that i was selected and had to go to abroad."