Part Three

A small choke came out of Abbie's mouth as she stared at Ilham, the notepad hanging open in her hands. Ilham brought her hands up to cover her mouth before giggling slightly into the sleeves of her hoody, Abbie grabbed her arm from her face and dragged her towards the doors leading out of the school. "What is this!?" Abbie shouted, turning to see Jack, Charlie and Rae watching curiously from the window, she thrust the notepad towards Ilham's chest. "Is this some stupid joke between you and your new friends?" Abbie continued, her voice breaking under the anger "Huh?"

"What are you talking about Abbie?" Ilham replied, an angry tone to her voice "Just because I don't hang out with you anymore doesn't mean I'm a manipulative little bitch, for god sake."  The notepad landed on the floor, muddy water droplets splashing over it as Ilham walked off down the path, reaching for the phone in her pocket. Abbie grabbed the notepad off the floor and clenched it to her side before returning to her friends, who were now watching eagerly with concerned faces and ears open to hear the latest gossip. "What the hell was that all about?" Rae whispered to the group. Abbie didn't reply and just stared at the floor before shaking her head and telling the group that she had to go home. 

Walking through the rain made her thoughts run wild as to what was going on in her life. Was this all a joke or was she just over thinking things and being paranoid? Did George actually give her his number or was this something that they'd all planned behind her back? Should she tell Beth or would she dismiss it, like she did with every other 'mistake' or 'incident' George had made? She knew that these questions could not be answered and decided to forget about everything, replacing her thoughts with the sound of music. 

The familiar sound of 'Jeremy Kyle' was blaring through the window of her house as she opened her front door, laying down her school bag by the side of a table that held a vase of fresh flowers. A breif flash of Red splattered in mud appeared from a gap in her bag, she tugged  on the corner of the notepad and then stuck her head round the door of the living room "Hi Mum, Hi Dad, I'm home." Abbie smiled before she ran up to her bedroom, shutting the door behind her.

An apple green laptop layed in the middle of her bed, she instantly clicked open the Skype icon checking to see if Beth was online. The green icon appeared next to Beth's name and instantly Abbie clicked on the video call button, tapping her fingers against the side of her laptop in nerves. The ringing stopped and smiling blonde haired girl waved through the computer screen "ABBIE! Hi!" she squealed "What's up?" The sound of muttering and laughter could be heard in the background of the video call.

"Oh, um, George told me you wanted to give me this," Abbie held up the sodden notepad, showing Beth the gift George had given her "Except I don't remember you ever wanting to give me a notepad or whatever it is. Then I opened it and there was a-"

"Is this another of your conspiracy theories against my brother? What this time?" she laughed "He's written a devil-worshipping poem in the front for you to chant whilst drawing pentagrams on your bedroom floor with the blood of a lamb?" Abbie raised her eyebrow at the amount of knowledge Beth knew about devil-worshipping and laughed before continuing on with her explanation.

"Actually, no. Well, not this time at least. There was a phone number in it and Ilham obviously knew something about it because she was laughing and then she stormed off and I don't know what kind of sick joke this is but it's not even-"

"Seriously Abbie, don't worry about it. I know for a fact that my brother is not attempting to-" Beth got cut off as three faces peered round her shoulder, all laughing as Beth sat there her stare vague and blank.

George, Eleanor and Ilham.

A/N - Hi guys, I tried to write a good part but I had terrible writers block today. I hope you enjoy this part anyways, I am trying to introduce all the characters it's just hard because they're not fitting into the story right now. Don't worry, your time will come. Haha, please leave feedback, vote, comment and tell me what you think and predict what's gonna happen next. Lots of Love ~ Megan x