Home

(Previewing from last chapter)

It was weekend and Bakugo was bored, so he decided to take a stroll through the park. While he was he spotted a green bunny and took it home.

(Preview Ends)

(When They make it to Bakugo's House)

(No One's POV)

When they made it to Bakugo's house, Bakugo's mother started fusing over the bunny and of how cute it was. Suprisingly, Bakugo felt kinda jealous- but he didn't know why. He just took the bunny to his room, and starting thinking of what to do with him. he first thought of giving him a name.

(Bakugo's POV)

When I opened the door to my home, the hag quickly noticed the bunny. Then she started fusing like a fucking fan-girl who just met her idol. But for some reason I felt jealous, so I just took the bunny and left the hag alone. *Bakugo go's to his room with the bunny and sits on his bed* "Now what to do with you" *Bakugo thinks of what to do with the bunny* "Oh yeah, I forgot to name you, how about....hm....Izuku?" *Bunny starts jumping* "Izuku it is then" *Bakugo smiles and pets the bunny*

(Izuku's POV)

I was at the park in my bunny form, when I heard someones voice "Hm? Who's there." I didn't want them to be sus and think that I'm a villain, so I came out. When I saw them my heart started beating fast for some reason. I had the urge to jump around him, so I did! He squated down to pet me and asked "Oi what the fuck are you doing in a place like this" but like an idiot I was I jumped on him, I saw him smile a little. Tbh it was kinda cute- WAIT WHAT AM I SAYING I DON"T EVEN KNOW HIM?! Then I heard the blonde ask me "Do you need a home?" I was so happy(Btw Izuku is homeless in this au, well not anymore though) I licked his face as a motion of yes. He seemed to get it, so he picked me up and started walking to his house.

When we got there a lady who looked like the boy, I'm asuming this lady is his mother, but anyways she just started fan-girling on how cute I was. But then I was taken by the blonde headed boy and went to his room, "Now what to do with you, oh yeah I forgot to name you.......hm.....how about Izuku?" I really liked the name, so I started jumping signaling him that I like it. He smiled softly and started petting me. After a while we fell asleep, I really like this guy his house feels like 'home'. 

***********************************************************************

Ello- I'm sorry that I'm making my chapters short😓and how I make my stories boring. But if you hate this book.... stop reading it then. I already know myself I'm a fucking boring person and I respect that. But I'm just asking for you to please not say anything mean, my heart can't really handle it all... please stay happy and safe.. bye :)