Y'all horny af

//Lmao I've been sitting for 20 minutes tryna think of a story 😐//

After almost a year, the movie was coming to a perfect finished product. In just a few months, the movie is ready to be released. They already released a trailer and a sneak peak of some parts of the movie. Apparently, the news about Izuku and Katsuki dating has been trending for a long time and it doesn't seem like it will go away for a while. Some fans have been demanding some kind of reaction from Bakugo on what he feels about Izuku involving in a movie where the actors don't limit their interactions at all. But what they don't know, the news about them dating was complete false and Izuku never bothered to give an opinion so they all thought they were actually dating. Although that rumor was helpful in their business, some enemies in the system seem to have backed away from the so called 'Katsuki and Izuku couple' because they know once those two merged their companies, they would be unstoppable.

-Where Bakugo lives-

Mitsuki: "Oi, your fangirls are a fucking nightmare. One of them even happened to find my number and threatened me"

Masaru: "Geez honey, shouldn't you report that?"

Mitsuki: "aagghh, that's too troublesome, why don't YOU fix this ehh Katsuki?"

Katsuki: "The fuck tou want me to do?"

Mitsuki: "Give them what they waaannt, also weren't you the one who made up the rumor you and Izuku were dating?"

Katsuki: "Agh!? I already told you WE ARE DATING!!!"

Mitsuki: "IZUKU NEVER CONFIRMED THAT! AND WHY THE FUCK WOULD HE EVER DATE AN UGLY SIMPLETON LIKE YOU!!??"

Katsuki: "WHY DON'T YOU ASK DAD!? ALSO, DE- I MEAN IZUKU NEVER DENIED IT! WHY WON'T YOU BELIEVE ME!!??"

Mitsuki: " YOU CALLIN ME AN  UGLY SIMPLETON HUH DUMBASS!?"

Katsuki: "AFGSVDHDNDHSJNDBDDNND"
Mitsuki: "Aggdbdkmsdjsndhjdjfjfkfkj"

Masaru: ༎ຶ‿༎ຶ

A few hours later :>

Katsuki: "Hey hag, I'm going to see my boyfriend"

Mitsuki: "Ehhhh?? then don't come back...... Also bring Izuku here sometime"

Katsuki: "Your words make no fucking sense"

-At Izuku's House-

Inko: "Izuku dear, I heard your new movie's almost finished"

Izuku: "Oh yeah, It's gonna be finished soon. I recommend you to not watch Mah (;;;・_・)"

Inko: "Oh don't worry dear, I don't like watching people cheat (◕ᴗ◕✿)"

Izuku: "Mom!! What does that even mean"

Inko: "Ohh you know, Katsuki won't be pleased if he ever watches that movie"

Izuku: "I'm pretty sure Kacchan wouldn't mind, plus it's a good upgrade for me to start investing in showbiz right?"

Inko: "I don't see any harm in you being a celebrity I guess, but acting's a little bit risky dear. Look at this time, You did something your lover won't like because of acting"

Izuku: "Mom, it's fine. It's not hurting anyone isn't it?"

Inko: "I guess so...."

ding dong

Inko: "Oh! we have visitors?"

Izuku: "Maybe..I didn't order anything too"

Inko: "I'll go check"

.............
.............
.............
.............

Inko: "Izuku dear! Katsuki is here!"

Izuku: 'the fuck?'

Inko: "Go to the living room Katsuki, I'm going out today. Take care of Izuku"

Katsuki: "Yeah yeah sure. Take care Mom"

Inko: "fuhuhuhuh, thinking ahead already are we?"

Katsuki: "Yeah, I'll make sure I put a ring on his finger"

Izuku: "ahem, What are you two talking about?"

Inko: "Oh dear! Look at the time, I'm off now~"

ಠ_ʖಠ

As Inko left the house. Izuku and Katsuki exchanged looks at each other before Katsuki immediately grabbed the smaller male and kissed him so rough Izuku was sure his lips would get swollen after. As they were both sucking on each other, mouths both drooling, a sudden knock on the door was heard. Katsuki looked like he didn't care, he kept on kissing Izuku who was trying to get out of the big bear's grasp. After the second knock, Izuku was finally free and went straight to the door. He reached for the door knob and as he opened, the door swung into his face. The man peeked inside and immediately saw Izuku knocked out on the floor. The guy helped Izuku up and said his apologies. When Deku got his full vision back, he recognized the man infront of him. "Ojiro-kun!?" shouted Izuku and looks like there's another man behind him who happens to be another familiar face, Hanta Sero.

Ojiro and Sero have been working together ever since they graduated. Ojiro owns a Fashion industry and he's also been working with Aoyama. Sero stays at Ojiro's company as his friend and helping hand. They both were at the top. It seems they came to visit an old friend who's always been above them, Sero and Ojiro were kinda hesitating to try and speak to Izuku knowing how much he's changed and how superior he is now. They went to the living room only to see Katsuki waiting at the couch looking like an impatient dog. Izuku shooed Katsuki and he just sat there not wanting to leave until the visitors leave.

Sero: "Eyy Bakugo, I thought you were busy. You didn't want to come with me and Kirishima the other day?"

Bakugo: " I am busy, tf you doing here?"

Ojiro: " Business purposes and also we miss our sweet Izuku"

Izuku: "I missed you guys too, so how can I help you?"

Sero and Ojiro: "One word. Modeling"

Katsuki: " Haha, you're trying to hire this nerd? lemme tell you, he's actually not that flexible"

Izuku: "Shut up, and sorry guys but why?"

Ojiro: "We've been having troubles trying to find someone fit for our clothes and the ones we did, not the nicest"

Sero: "Then we saw the new movie you were in and you looked perfect for our creations"

Izuku: "Hmm, I mean I guess it won't be bad?"

Ojiro: "If you do ever want to try, contact our secretary, **** **** ***"

Sero: "Or you can call my number~"

Katsuki exploded and without a word, He kicked both of the males out of the house. Sero however, managed to still give Midoriya his number and even though his face was planted at the balcony outside of Izuku's house, he had a smile underneath it.

// The photo above is magnificent Ain't it? I found a good source of Dabideku art and a few Shigadeku I guess//

source:

https://twitter.com/sak_77s/status/1340360160728862720?s=19

( that's one of their works)