Bakudeku ??SIBLINGS?? Oneshot

Izuku's mother Inko, died just after her son's 5th birthday. His father is no where to be found and Izuku was alone at that time. Inko however, knew the fate and pain she would face in the future. She was sick, doctors assured her she would die in her late 30s. That made her depressed and sad. She wanted to have a family and live a longer life, but she obviously can't do that. She tried to find something to give her happiness and distract her from her upcoming death. All she could think about was to have a family, and so she did. It didn't go according to her plan tho, but she was happy nonetheless. She figured out she just wanted a miniature version of herself, which is Izuku. Her husband left but she was happy. No time to cry about him, because Izuku was more than she could ever wish for.

However, Inko's time was running out. She didn't want to leave Izuku alone in this terrible world, so she asked for help. Her best and childhood friend, Mitsuki was willing to take Izuku as his son once Inko was gone. The blonde lady couldn't bare to lose her bestest friend, so she figured Izuku as a gift and since Izuku and Inko looked awfully the same, Mitsuki was more than glad to have Izuku in their family. Before Inko died, she would take Izuku to Mitsuki's place and get them both as close as a mother and a son would be. Mitsuki got depressed as days go by knowing her friend would die soon. Inko however, asked for another request. That is to not change Izuku's last name or adopt him. Mitsuki was confused, Inko told her she and her husband were both an only child. So if they don't let Izuku take over the family, they would waste 600 generations of their family. Mitsuki understood and told her that she would take care of Izuku but not legally make him her son.

It's been months and Izuku and Mitsuki were getting along pretty well. And so did Izuku and his soon to be step brother, Katsuki Bakuguo. They were both children, so they didn't know what was happening. They both became best of friends and would always hang out on playdates. Time came and Inko had her last breath, she died. Mitsuki took her promise and became Izuku's guardian mom. Some people would get confused when Mitsuki says Izuku's her son. They both look nothing alike and they've never heard Mitsuki gave birth to a second child. She ofcourse would have to explain everything and she gets irritated everytime she has to tell them about Izuku. Because she always has to talk about Inko, her most beloved bestfriend who died of an inescapable death.

It's been years and Izuku was doing well in the Bakuguo household. Just not with his so called "brother". The time Katsuki found out that Izuku was going to be his brother, he got angry and raged out. He started hating Izuku and he never accepted him as his brother claiming that he was "too weak to be the same blood as him" Ofcourse they weren't the same blood, Izuku is adopted, well not really. Junior high school came and Katsuki's hatred for Izuku has gone worse. Their parents would make them do a lot of stuff to get them both to reconcile like they were when they were kids but Izuku and Katsuki just weren't the perfect match for brothers. Izuku was really confused as to why Katsuki suddenly started hating on him. He figured it was because Katsuki wanted to be an only child and didn't want to share his parents. That thought made Izuku terribly upset and made him think he was a burden in the family. He doesn't belong in this family. Whenever guests come over and see their family photo, they would always question why Izuku was there and if he was adopted. But he never let those thoughts control him, and he was able to make himself ignore those kind of comments.

Katsuki started showing different behaviors ever since Izuku hit 14 years old. When he pushes Izuku to a wall, he would usually give him a punch or a kick then leave. But recently, Katsuki would get really close to Izuku's face and whisper degrading and mean words, then he leaves. He would also slap Izuku's ass whenever he finds him bending and hold his waist making him stay bending. Izuku wasn't dumb, his brother's tryna make a move on him. It was frustrating, first he bullies him and now he tries fucking him. Izuku got braver for the past few months and whenever Katsuki touches him, he gets the courage to slap his brother's arm away and that would result to Katsuki rolling his eyes and leaving.