C32✔

Song Youran's body is stiff for a moment.

For a long time, she found her voice, "let go."

People passing by on the side of the body are talking about something subtly.

On the window on the third floor, there is a little guy whose head is half exposed. He is secretly looking at this side. As soon as she looks up, he immediately shrinks back.

"Find a place to sit down and say."

Song Youran thinks that she has no way to cool her face.

Cafe on the corner.

It's very small, but it's very warm.

The boss is a man in his forties. He greets song Youran warmly when he sees her.

She ordered two cups of coffee.

Sitting face to face with Xie Jingchuan by the window.

I haven't spoken for a long time.

Just looking at him.

She didn't mention how much bitterness and bitterness she had tasted in a foreign country these years.

He didn't say that she was almost crazy.

Sit quietly, as if time also for it to stay.

"Xie Jingchuan."

Song Youran calls his name.

The man's fingers on the table trembled.

"I lied to you."

Song Youran's face is still calm, and her mouth is straightforward, which makes people have no power to resist, "but at that time, I think, that should be good news for you."

Xie Jingchuan did not speak.

The eyes look at her gently.

At the moment, it seemed to be a gift from heaven to hear her talking to him again.

Most of the time, Xie Jingchuan often can not distinguish between dream and reality, always feel that she is still around him.

And now, sitting in front of him, she is incomparably real.

"It seems that I'm not by your side. You've really had a lot of relaxation."

Song Youran pauses and says, "me too."

No more attention to his news.

Also will not, again for any one person, tosses oneself in a mess.

Even if life is a little bit tight, most of the time it is easy to be happy and satisfied.

Song Youran gently stirred the coffee, "but if you come to settle accounts with me Then I have nothing to say

"No"

Xie Jingchuan's voice was very low, "I'm not here to settle accounts with you."

Song Youran used to give in to him step by step, never because of fear of losing, but she did not want to use those means on him.

So it really hurt my heart.

That's how it's done.

Song Youran breathed a sigh of relief.

Relieved.

In six years, it will really change a person's mood.

Now, they can sit together peacefully and drink coffee. Even the tone of their voice is extremely peaceful, which is something she never dreamed of before.