Prologue:How it all happens

Start from the beginning

"By the way Uncle, I have to go, here take this" she open her purse and take $500 and gave it to him. To say the man is shocked was an understatement! he's flabbergasted.

"Thank you so much ma'am"

"Ohh just call me Olivia uncle! And do spend that looking for an apartment and starting a new life Uncle. Oh i really have to go its so nice meeting you"

The man smiled at her

"It so nice to meet you too my Angel, you are such kind and polite even if you dont know me. And angel?"

"Yes Uncle?" Olivia smiled

" Don't let others destroy you and whatever happens in your life don't forget that god is here protecting us, Thank you again and be safe!"

They bid their goodbyes and Olivia walk away while the man stands up watching her smiling and then he starts to walk away too in his spot and starts his life like the Angel told him.

At the mansion

Meanwhile at the house or more like mansion, a man pacing in the living room shouting at his men to track her wife down.

"Ace, calm down!"

"Mom! How am I supposed to calm down! I woke up feeling the sheet empty, My wife is missing!"

"Son, maybe she just have a morning walk"

His dad said, they thought his wife was just having her morning ritual as always but that doesn't bother Ace cause he knows Olivia would never leave the house without telling him.

At the gate of their gigantic mansion stood Olivia whos talking to their security telling her about Ace finding her even if she's just gone for 1 hour for fucks sake!

Olivia practically ran inside and make her way at the living room where everybody is.

Not knowing what to say Olivia stood there awkwardly facing her in-laws and husband together with the hired detective and private investigator and men.

"Hey guys"

She just stood their like a statue when all eyes focused on her then widen like it would pop out of their sockets if it's possible.

"Oh god baby, you scared the shit out of me!"

"I'm sorry hubby"

"Really? Sorry? Next time don't go out without telling me! You know I have rivals who wanted to take me down and you wifey are my weakness and I cant stand the fact if they would do something to you! What if you got snatched away....oh god I am such a horrible husband why......."

Her husband continue on rambling about her being a hard headed girl and his negative mind but Olivia just smile and hugs him. Which we know melt Ace!

" I am sorry! It wont happen again, I just dont want to woke you up. You are too cute like a baby when you sleep"

He groans and tell her that his handsome and manly not cute! He snorted

"Ok then gentlemen lets end this here my pretty hard-headed wife is back"

Olivia giggles while the men they hired walk out one by one.

Her In-laws smiled at her and hugs her. Telling she wont do it again unless she want to be locked up by his husband on their room.

Olivia gasp while her in laws just laugh.

Many days had passed and Ace got ready for work and then joins her wife at the kitchen cooking their breakfast as usual. Greeted her and kiss in both of her cheeks which makes Olivia blush crimson.