Chapter 5

I try and walk but fail. I was so dis able to walk I was laughing at myself!

Kayla is walking perfectly fine, oh she's just fighting the pain!?!

Me Nash and Hayes & kayla go home. We walk into are apartments! Me and Kayla decide to just spend a day together.

We take showers and just put on sweats and a crew neck. We decide to watch Nashville! Me and Kayla honestly love Nashville!! We thaw out a frozen pizza and put it in the oven. I crack open 2 Arizona green teas. And hand one to Kayla. And start drinking mine.

"Ding" the oven signing that the pizza is done! Me and Kayla eat the whole pizza! And we decide to go into town.

We decide to go to Panara bread. We walk in and Kayla starts to tear up. I look tords her and gasp! Kayla what's the matter! I suddenly see hayes holding some girls hand. She has brown hair blue eyes and looks like maggie! But it's not maggie!

MADISON! I scream witch causes her to look. I grap Kayla's hand and pull her out of the restaurant. Hayes comes running out! What the fuck emma! Hayes what the fuck is wrong with you! What did I do? Holding that sluts hand saying you love her! When you just had sex with Kayla and asked her to be your girlfriend! Well that was yesterday! Today's a new day! Besides I don't even like Kayla! What I say so loud probably San Fransisco could hear me! But I didn't care! Yeah you heard me I don't like Kayla at all! Excuse me but maybe it's best for you to back inside before I beat he living shit out of you! Fine! Hayes replys!

I run to the car to find Kayla crying her makeup is all smeared and she has her hood up and her phone in her hands. I run over to her and give her a kiss on the check and a hug. And grabbed her checks telling her "he's just one of them boys who try to look impressive." She shreds one more tear. And says he means so much to me he still does! Kayla you can find a better boy! Em- I get caught off by Emma's phone ringing! Who is it Kayla asks! Nash I reply

Nash: hey babe

Me: hey gorgeous

Nash: what's up?

Me: just got done talking to hayes

Nash: about??

Me: he was holding hands with madison and said he loved her, but just had sex with Kayla last night and asked her to be his girlfriend!

Nash: What the fuck is wrong witch him?

Me: Nash he's your brother! Just calm down!

Nash: But she was such a nice beautiful innocent girl! Is she okay?

Me: she's crying a lot! and sometimes has a hard time catching her breath!

Nash: I'm gonna beat the fuck out if hayes!

Me: I was about but I just can't!

Nash: you should have just have just punched him is hard in the face!

Me: Nash I couldn't do that! Well babe I'm gonna let you go but text me! okay!!

Kayla looks me in the eye! Emma I feel so alone that he said he didn't like me and the words hat cam out of his mouth. I can't believe that selfish dumb ass!

Kayla he's horrible! And he doesn't deserve you!