C30. Firework Shows

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Then we fell into silence.

Come on, I wouldn't coax him. We were naturally unequal, so I would no longer be led by the nose when we were together, which would make him more arrogant and affectionate.

After a while, he finally gave in and changed the subject. He said: "What did you wish for yesterday?"

Haha, good boy!

I played along and said, "I wrote the wish just like the ones written on other wooden sticks, such as being together with someone for a long time."

He said, "With whom?"

I almost said "with you", but I didn't.

I asked, "What about you? What did you wish for? I've never seen that you are in a serious relationship. Now that you made a trip for a happy marriage, are you seeing someone or what?"

He said, "Yes, I have never been in a relationship seriously yet. Whom I should blame?"

I said: "...What do you mean?"

He said, "I'm unmarried, but I have a son. No one is willing to marry me."

I said, "If you speak with no conscience, you will be damned."

He said, "There is another thing to be damned. Do you want to know?"

...

...

I was wondering if he was gonna express his love to me.

I suddenly became nervous, silent, waiting for him to say.

I waited for a while, but he just kept silent. Just as I wondered why he was still silent, I found him peeping at me from the rear-view mirror. Noticing that I had found it, he bowed his head and sighed, with a sad look on his face.

I:???

What the hell? Did he deliberately keep me in suspense or misunderstand my silence? I wanted to know! Tell me now!!!

XXX, speak! Just speak!

All in all, I was yelling in my mind, even I couldn't wait to pry his mouth and let him speak out.

But, as you knew, it's all my imagination in my mind. Actually, it was a quite silent atmosphere as though we had reached a tacit understanding. I was already mad in my mind, but I still had to pretend that I was calm.

Maybe he really felt that something was better left unsaid. After a while, he became happy again and played a sweet pure music in the car.

Hey, to be honest, I preferred a wild love to your gentle way!

Above all was the plot I wanted to share with you.

After dinner, we discussed the plan about attending the Fireworks Show the next day at the hotel restaurant. Hearing that, the hotel staff said they provide pick-up service. So we made an appointment for picking up.

Ms. XXXX enthusiastically reminded me to seize this opportunity.

Even A patted me meaningfully and said, "Good luck!"

I was confused.

At that time, I felt that they had dug a hole for me.

It turned out later on that I was right.

Next, it was about the Fireworks Show.

As we all knew, A and B went to Japan for their honeymoon, Ms. XXXX may for traveling. While, as for my dad and I, I didn't know what our purpose was.