"If you haven't noticed been a little busy talking to my boyfriend here. So, been a little busy then to think of any of that."

"It should be me." She pouts softly.

"It's between you and Dom." I say. "You both been my closes friends. And Harry agrees. You don't have to be together. I don't think. I'll have to do some research once I'm relaxed and my boyfriend is okay." She nods.

"Miss McNamara, my daughter is here?" The doctors knocks gently on the door before telling me.

I nod gently. "Okay, thank you."

"Where you going?" She asks.

"I need to see his daughter. She hurt Harry, instead of me. I need to know why she hates me so much."

"Are you mental! Harry wouldn't accept this. Neither will the rest of us."

"Harry doesn't have a choice in the matter. He can't stop me." I remind her. "I'll be back soon,  baby." I grab his hand, and squeeze lightly.

I walk out and we walk down a hospital corridor. "She doesn't know it's you. I said I needed to talk to her. She wouldn't 0f come."

"Fair enough. Her real name?" We stop outside an office door.

"Gabriella. She's right through there." He points towards an office door.

Once I enter I see a girl with dark hair that is down.

"What are you doing here! My father works here."

"I know. I've spoke to him. He's the treating Harry. You know, after you ran him over."

"Oh, crap." She walks back and forth, pulling at her hair. "Then he knows."

"Hey." I say. "I've got to ask, why did you try and run me over. It didn't work. Now, someone who everyone loves is in a hospital fighting for his life. And, I also know you have Bipolar Disorder." I say.

Her head snaps in my direction and there was so much hatred in her eyes. "Who told you that?" She steps forward. Taking slows steps towards me.

"You don't scare me, Gabriella." I say.

"Oh. You seem to know everything about my life. Did my sweet father tell you." She was now face to face with me.

"My Auntie has what you have." I tell her. "She, was a lot worse. By the age of 8, I lost my parents, and I was sent to live with her." I tell her who just rolls her eyes.

"I don't care." She reminds me. "I hate you."

"Why do you hate me? What have I ever done to make you hate me so much?" I ask her. I have no clue what I've done to cause this much hatred in her eyes as she stares at me.

"You took Harry from us. And, don't take it personally, I've done it to every one of his girlfriends." She finally sits down on the chairs. "I lost my mum when I was 7." She says quietly.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I know how that feels."

"Yeah, she died slowly, and in pain." She looks at her hands. "I don't know why I'm telling you this."

"They say I have that sort of face."

"So, what happened after your parents died?" She asks and my heart falls. "If you don't mind me asking."

"Well, after I turned 10, I couldn't do anything right. She said I was worthless, I'm good at nothing. She smack me, more times than I can count. Anyways, Social Services found out and she was sent to get help, while I got put in the Foster System. Wasn't the best place for me at the time. I've not long lost my parents, now, I've lost my Auntie. I was in a big house with other Foster Children. My things got often nicked. By the age of 16 I moved back in with my Auntie and things only got worse. Instead, of smacking me, her hands turned into fists."