Eighteen.

*8 days later.*

Like by harrystyles, harryshumjr, matthewdaddario, officaltomellis, niallhoran, louist91, gemmastyles, annetwist, liampayne, domsherwood, emeraude, alishawainwright, hazza1d, jennifermorrison, d

Like by harrystyles, harryshumjr, matthewdaddario, officaltomellis, niallhoran, louist91, gemmastyles, annetwist, liampayne, domsherwood, emeraude, alishawainwright, hazza1d, jennifermorrison, d.l.castro, willtudor1, lukebaines, claryfray, harrne, isaiahmustafa, nicolasummer, janelparrish, lanacondor, lanaparrilla, claireholt, aimeegarcia4realz, ianbohen, bitsietulloch, maisiersellers, joeyking, joel_courtney, hazza&Kat, jacobelordi, perrieedwards and 3,516,748 others.

@kat.mcnamara: It's been 8 days!!! When's my face gonna recover. Photoshoot! How well can make up cover my bruised face. One half of my face is a mess and managed to cover it with my hair. Back to work today. There is also some news coming later on today, from me and Harry... it was abit of a shock for us.

Comments:-

@emeraude: Bruised face. But still beautiful🤩😍 tbf, you can't really see the bruises... but I get why you covered your face. Don't need to, hun. Your beautiful.

@bitsietulloch: Me and David send our love to you, hun🧡 stay strong. Don't let anyone, I mean anyone tell you, your not beautiful. Because you are damn right a sexy beast.

@hazza1d: Aw! After eveything she's been through she still out there helping the homeless. She's back to work today like that's unreal.

@haz1d: I bet she's pregnant... well, well, who would be the Daddy😉

@hazza1d: ^^ Really! You think that's funny... if you do you are sick.

@claryfray: Yeah. I agree with @hazza1d like that ain't funny-_- that's actually sick.

@harrystyles: Stay Strong today baby💙 You know, you can talk to me any time of the day/night😉

@domsherwood: Don't you worry your curly little head @harrystyles she will not be leaving our sides. @emeraude @matthewdaddario @harryshumjr