Imagine part 1 ♡︎

You and Draco were sitting in the Slytherin Common Room watching the rain slowly drip down the windows.

He stands up and holds your hand and says "Let's go." You take his hand with a confused look and stand up. "Go where?" You ask confused. He pulls you close and grabs your waist. "We are going to dance in the rain." He smiles. "Oh I don't know if that's a good idea Draco.." you mumble. "Too bad we are doing it anyways." He says dragging you running outside. "Draco slow down!" You yell giggling. He turns around to face you and he bows while putting one hand out and the other held in his back. "M' lady." He smirks at you.

You put your head in his chest and you both start to slow dance to this song. He takes your hand and spins you around and you start laughing. He then stops and starts to tickle you. At this point you're running out of breath from laughing so hard. "D-draco stop!!!" You yell laughing even harder. He stops and picks you off from the ground and spins you in the air and you're still giggling. He puts you down carefully and you both stop laughing, looking deep into each other's eyes. Now you're just standing in the rain drenched looking into each other's eyes deeply.

"Can I tell you something Y/n?" he asks softly. "Of course, Draco! Anything." You assure him smiling. He looks into your eyes with deep passion. "I- I think I'm in love with you.." he mutters. You look into his eyes and slightly smile but didn't say anything. "I'm- I'm sorry I shouldn't have-" You cut him off by smashing your lips against his. You feel his lips form a smile while kissing you back. "I'm in love with you too Draco." You say pulling back.

𝒃𝒚𝒆 𝑰'𝒎 𝒄𝒓𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈