Imagine part 3 ♡︎

𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏' 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒊𝒕 𝒈𝒐𝒆𝒔.

You were spending the summer holidays at the Malfoy Manor, you were now in the living room laying on the coach cuddling with Draco while eating vanilla ice cream.

It was incredibly hot, like an oven, so you couldn't stop eating ice cream. It was already around 10 pm and you and Draco had just finished having dinner with Narcissa and Lucius.

"Draco, I feel like I'm in an oven in here." You frowned pushing him away gently. "I think I have an idea, love." He smiled and grabbed your hand.

He leaded you to the kitchen and opened the freezer. "Draco what are you doing?" You asked. "I'm stealing my parents Fire Whiskey." He smirked. "They're cold from being in the freezer. It's certainly gonna freshen us up a bit." He smiled picking up two bottles of Fire Whiskey.

"Draco, are you sure you're parents will be okay with this? I don't want to cause any problems." You asked concerned and placed your hand on his elbow. "I'm sure they'll be okay love, no need to worry." He smiled reassuringly.

He grabbed your hand and leaded you to the garden. It felt like an oven outside, but the sky was still beautiful. When you turned around to look at Draco he was climbing to the roof.

"Draco! What on earth do you think you're doing?!" You yell. "I'm climbing to the roof. And you're climbing too. I wanna stargaze with you, love." He smiled.

"Draco that's cute but....no. It's dangerous." You mumble. "Oh c'mon love! You don't need to be scared, I'll help you up." Draco handed his hand to you and in one swift movement he helped you up and you were on the Malfoy Manor's roof.

Draco sat down and tapped to the space next to him, indicating you to sit next to him, so you did. He put an arm around your shoulder and you rested your head on his shoulder.

"This is peaceful, Draco." You smiled. "I know right." He smiled. There was a brief moment of silence before he leaned in to kiss you passionately, you quickly kissed back.

When you both pulled away, Draco smiled and looked at the sky. "You know....Y/n.... when I imagine my future...I imagine it with you. Us getting married, moving into a new house or apartment together, having kids....growing our little family, growing old together, watching our kids take care of they're children. I love to imagine that." He smiled.

You looked away to hide the tear falling down your cheek, but Draco gently put his hand under your chin making you have eye contact again. He wiped your tear with his thumb gently.

"Y/n, we forgot about the Fire Whiskey." He laughed. You laughed back as he opened your bottle and handed it to you. You took it and had a sip.

"What a night." Draco smiled.

"Yeah, Dray...what a night."