"What's up sweetie? You hungry?" I asked but she began crying.

"No no no no no dont start." I said as I pulled a fresh crisp white t-shirt over my head and smoothed it down.

I pulled on some grey joggers and picked my baby up. I bounced her on my left arm and kissed her fingers calming her down a little.

"Hungry?" I asked her. Of course she didnt respond. She snuggled into my chest and began to slowly drift off. I kissed her head and layed her on the air matress.

2:25

I pulled on some sneakers and a sweatshirt. Avery was still asleep so I put her coat on her and placed her into her carseat. I put a blanket over the top and some snacks in my purse. Airplane food is gross. I put a couple of fruit snacks in for Avery and made sure I had our boarding tickets.

Stephanie McMahon and her husband Triple H were so generous us the tickets free. Since the superstars and divas were here in Los Angeles after RAW, then we'd all be boarding together.

I can't wait to actually meet them. Every single one of them is talented.

I called for a taxi. As I waited, I rubbed my eyes and looked thorough my boring phone. I don't have friends. I've never had friends.

In my freshman year of highschool I was bullied. In sophmore year a senior from Samoa transfered to our school and at first we hated eachother but we dated through highschool. He was sort of popular so people couldnt understand why we were together when we were nothing alike. But-

A car honked from outside snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Here we go." I muttered to a sleeping Avery. I held her carseat with one hand and rolled one suitcase down the stairs.

When the Taxi driver saw me he immediately came out and helped me. He even went back inside the building and brought the remaining suitcases down.

I strapped Avery's carseat in and put a seatbelt on her.

Soon enough we reached the airport. I payed the taxi driver and someone came out and helped us with our bags since I had sleeping beauty.

After we checked in and got our bags checked in, I went over to the gates.

I gasped in shock. Superstars and divas were seated and haveing normal conversations with eachother. I exhaled sharply and fanned myself.

Stephanie walked up to me and smiled.

"Nice to meet you again Ms. Owens." She greeted me holding out her hand for me to shake. I smiled widely as I shook her hand.

"The feeling is mutual." I said respectfully. We chatted small. A few wrestlers glanced over occasionally. I would either smile or wave.

"Flight to Union City New Jersey will now be boarding."

I adjusted my purse on my shoulder and bent down to pick Avery's carseat back up when someone walked by.

"You look like you could use a hand."

I looked up and squinted seeing a guy with half blonde half brown hair. I smiled at him but shook my head no thanks. It might sound rude but I can't just trust a stranger holding my baby.

We stood and the more I stared at him the more I recognized him. "Seth, Seth Rollins?" I asked in disbelief. He smiled.

"Hey your the mean lady from McDonalds." He joked. I smiled as we began walking toward the entrance of the plane.

"Im not mean. I just had to get my daughter." I explained handing my ticket to the lady. Rollins sucked his teeth and rolled his eyes.

"The least you could have done was give us some fries. Wendy's is disgusting. Besides, what are you doing here." He asked me as I walked my way down the aisle of the airplane looking for my seat 28B.

"Oh I dont know. Hmm what do people get on the plane to do?" I respond sarcastically.

Seth laughed but shook his head. "You've got a nasty attitude." He said. I shrugged it off and sat Avery's carseat by the window since she was 28A. I guess I have a middle seat.

"Deal with it." I mumbled. Rollins shook his head. He sat across in 27C, the aisle seat across from mine and plugged his Beats into his phone.

I dont mean to come off as rude but it just happens.

Someone plopped next me and slapped hands with Seth. He had a long Samoan trible tattoo from his shoulder to wrist His long black hair was pulled into a low bun and I recognized him immediately. Roman Reigns the powerhouse.

My breathing hitched in my throat as Seth pointed to me. Roman turned to me, locking his bluish-grey eyes with my brown ones.

"Hey." He said. I finally found my breath and smiled at him. "Hey." I replied. I turned to face the back of someone else's seat. The airplane was full in no time and soon we were riding down the runway at full speed. I tired plugging Avery's ears but once she heard the noise, she squirmed and began fussing which turned into a full on cry. I felt like everyone's head snapped back to look at us but it didn't bother me.

Once all the noise stopped and we were finally in the air, I took Avery out of her carseat and patted her back calming her down. She hiccupped and I wiped the tears from her face.

"Momma's here." I said kissing her finger. I pretended to bite them and that got her giggling.

"Your a great mother." Roman said from my side. I smiled and Avery looked up at him.

"Thanks." I replied. Avery reached for his beard and he actually took her out of my hands.

"She's too adorable. What is she." Roman laughed as Avery studied his beard.

"A baby." I said in a duh tone squinting. Roman sucked his teeth and began playing with Avery.

"Stop playing. I mean nationality." Roman explained.

"Well. Black." I answered dully. Roman shook his head and I rolled my eyes. "Her father was Samoan." I explained. Roman smiled.

"We Samoans make some good babies." He said then paused. "Was?" He question.

Who the hell is he to question my life.

"Its complicated." I shrugged and Roman dropped it. Avery reached for me and I kissed her nose holding her to my chest.

"Hungry?" I asked. She nodded. I reached into my bag and pulled out a bag of fruit snacks and her eyes lit up. I opened it and handed it to her.

I was about putting the bag away when Roman cleared his throat. I looked at him and he had his hand held out. I glared at him but placed a bag of fruit snacks in his palm but he laughed and shook his head.

"Im just messin." He chuckled. Seth reached over and snatched the candy from Roman's palm.

"Hmph. I'll take it." Seth muttered opening up the bag and popping them into his mouth.

Oh boy, this is going to be a long ride