𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟏.

Start from the beginning

"Hey you. The brat that killed Sasha," Eren said. "Cooperate if you want to save Falco."

My body was shaking hard and I was trembling. Why can't I just move?!

"I need you to do something for me. I know that the walls have been infiltrated by invaders."

Then y/n came into the room and stabbed the guard by the door. She pointed a gun at Eren.

"Y-Y/n!" She looked at me and held a finger to her lips.

"We meet again, Eren," y/n said. "Gabi, point that rifle at Eren." I hesitated from fear. I was still scared! "Gabi," y/n said again.

"G-Got it!" I nervously said and did as she ordered.

"We meet again... y/n," Eren said.

"Shut up. I'm not here to chit chat." The tension between y/n and Eren...

Eren put his head to the tip of y/n's gun. "You must've brought the gun to shoot me, right? What are you waiting for? Shoot me."

Y/n immediately threw the gun on the floor and sighed. "Gabi, put down the rifle. And please don't make me repeat myself." I did as she said, b-but why?

"That's what I thought," Eren said.

"You've changed," y/n said and smiled a little. "I can barely recognize you."

"I thought you said you weren't here to chit chat," Eren said.

"I guess that was a lie," y/n shrugged her shoulders. "But I want you to hear me out on something."

Y/n sighed again and put her back against the wall. "We Eldians that were brought up on Marley were taught that you islanders were devils. But through experience 4 years ago... they were completely wrong. I just wanted to say that. You probably don't sympathize anymore considering how different you are now... and I'm not going to apologize. Because I think it's too late for that. I don't want to apologize if I know I won't be forgiven."

"How would you know if you would be forgiven or not?" Eren asked. Y/n looked at him. "You wouldn't know the outcome unless you tried for sure."

Y/n looked down and changed the subject. "Do you think... you could free the Eldians in the internment zone? I don't care if it means slaughtering and killing Marleyans. The Eldians in the internment zone have been through enough and their lives have been rough enough, too. I want to change that. Because this world... is too unfair."

"I thought..." I spoke up. "If the world knew of us as good Eldians... we'd finally be free. But I was wrong?" I pointed the gun at y/n. "Are you another traitor?!"

Y/n walked over to me. "Gabi. You haven't been in my shoes. You haven't been on this island for years living amongst these so called 'devils.' So you don't know what it's like because you lack my experience," she said. "So what do you think? Are we Marleyans... or Eldians?"

"We're... honorary Marleyans," I said.

"Wrong. We are... subjects of Ymir," y/n looked at me with a stern look. "We are a people who can become Titans. As you saw at Fort Slava, one day the power of the Titans will become useless and Marley will kill us all, seeing that we no longer have potential."