Rookie|Chapter 10

Start from the beginning

------

After the segment and the match Mark told Dean and I that we have a match together on SmackDown. We then went back to the bus, I kicked off my heels & fell asleep on the couch.

Once I woke up I wasn’t on the couch, I was in the bed...with Dean, who was sound asleep right next to me. Thinking nothing of it I decided to pack for SmackDown, well until my phone slipped out of my hand creating a loud thud on the floor.

“Shit!” I cursed, I looked over behind me to see if Dean woke up. Nope, didn’t even move an inch. I sat down next to my suitcase before hearing, “aw, I really liked the view of your ass.”

I turned around to face a staring Dean.

“Seriously, stop doing that, it’s getting annoying,” I said, crossing my arms. “but in other news, how long have you been awake?”

“Long enough see your ass.” I gave him a glare in return. “Sorry.” He said, with his hands in surrender. I mumbled a thank you before going back to the task of packing. “Woah, hold up, that’s you and Seth?” Dean asked as I closed my suitcase. Seth had his arm wrapped around my shoulder, with a beer in his hand, I had a smile on my face and a drink in my hand.

“Yup, I met him before I met you and Roman. I was young at the time, maybe 18 or 19. Seth was about 22 years old maybe.” I said, trying to think back when I first met him at a club. You can get away with a lot with a fake I.D.

“Why, did he have a stain on his shirt?” Dean asked, finally getting out of bed.

“Oh, um, I spilled a drink on him that’s when we met. My friends were goofing around and knocked me into him, from then on we just had a great time with each other.” Seth and I have always been good friends, never drifted apart. We met about a week or two later at The Breaking Point tryouts.

“What type of fun?” Dean asked, playfully pushing me with his arm.

“Okay, not that type of fun. We never even thought about dating each other, let alone sleeping together, it just never went that far.” I replied.

“Well, moving on,” Dean spoke, pulling out his suitcase. “do you need help with moving?”

“Well, yeah I do actually, most of my stuff is already shipped to Cali. And I do need help moving the furniture and all.” I replied,crossing my legs. “Why, are you offering?”

“Actually I am, I have no live events tomorrow. My little Daisy.” He said, before taking off his shirt. I didn't notice how muscular he really was, until now. I mean I just can’t stop staring, it’s Dean Ambrose, he’s freaking gorgeous. Before he turned around I quickly put my attention to my phone.

----Dean’s P.O.V----

“Roman, I need to talk to you real quick.” I said as I sat down at one of the tables in catering. “Alright, so you know how Vegs’ is like a sister to us right?”

“Yeah, is there a problem.” He responded looking just a little bit too defensive for my liking.

“Alright, calm down.” I said, with my hand up in defense. “ I just wanted to know what you would do if I told you I liked her.”

“Wait, you like her, you’ve only seen her for a week in X amount of years. Yeah we’ve seen her a few times in between those years, but you only just reconnected last week.” He said, he sat down next to me landing a hand on my shoulder.

“What? You mean you don’t care?”

“No, should I? Look I know I’m usually over protective of her, but that’s because she’s a girl and she’s the youngest out of you, Seth, and I. If you want to ask her out by all means, go ahead.”

“I thought you were going to be over curious and ask a lot a questions.” I confessed, letting out a deep sigh.

“No, I mean, I’ve known Vegs’ for a very long time, and you and I both know that she hasn’t have that best of luck with men, I mean she’s only had one good one but that was literally a year ago before Bo, when she started in developmental. But she’s a handful, so have fun.” And with that he left.

I really need to find a way to make Vega like me, she’s so awesome. She’s helped me with a lot of things in the past like break-ups, family problems, injuries, and financial problems. Even though she made almost  as much as I did, she still helped me out with keeping a home. And I never thanked her for it either, and doing that now would be a good start.

I walked down one of the hallways in the arena and found a girl with curly hair, in green lace dress, knowing it was Vega I went up behind her and wrapped her in a hug.

“Well, hi to you too, Dean.” She responded turning around and receiving the hug.

“How’d you know it was me?”

“Because you smell Axe and Cinnamon.” She giggled. Man, I loved that giggle.

“Alright, so you know how you’ve helped me a lot in the past right?” I started “Well, I just-”

“Hey, Vega, they need us down in media.” AJ interrupted.

“Alright! Sorry, we’ll have to speak later. After media maybe? Hopefully I’m going to be free after that.” She smiled. Damn! I do hate seeing her go, but I love watching her leave. Ugh, I’ll just have to tell her later, like she said, but what should I say?