Rookie| Chapter 11

I was waiting for Vega to come down to the ring to before our match, I haven't seen her since AJ pulled her away from me earlier in the hallway. I heard her music go off as she walked down the ring.

 Man she's hot, I can't believe she's still single... I mean her smile is perfect, and her body... man don't even get me started on her body, don't even get me started on her body! Her legs are amazing-

 "Dean." Seth said interrupting me from my thoughts.

 "What?" I asked irritated.

 "Y-you're showing pretty hard man." He laughed. I turned around to look at Roman and he too was laughing, I looked down to see that I actually had a boner. I quickly tried to cover it up with my hands.

 "Shut up!" I said sternly, as Vega hopped off the turnbuckle and walked over to us.

 "Hey, what's going on?"

 "Nothing Dean-" I looked over at Seth who had caught my stare. "just tripped over the barricade." Good boy Rollins.

 "Alright get behind the ropes, we got work to do." She said, while taking off her jacket exposing her upper body, most importantly, her boobs.

 "Okay, so what do you want to talk to be about?" She asked, snapping me out of my thoughts.

 "Um..Nothing it's nothing, I'll just tell after the match." I said before getting behind the ropes. I made sure to cover my embarrassing boner, trying to think about....well something to make this boner go away!

 ——

 Vega had AJ in a headlock on the ground, she was on her knees while was on her stomach. This made my little 'problem' return, she basically had her ass right in front of my face.

 I tried to control it—but it's Vega, she's one of the most beautiful girls in the WWE. It's kinda hard to control a boner when it comes to her.

 AJ got out of the headlock, there were a few moments where they were staring each other down walking around in a circle. They ran at each other and both gave each other a clothesline, the one AJ gave was more vicious than Vega's. She hit her the back of her head on the mat so hard that I felt the impact underneath my shoes.

 "Vegs', you okay?" I asked. She didn't respond, instead she put her hand on my knee, she looked right at my boner. I forgot about that. I quickly helped her up trying to forget what just happened, as soon as she got back up to her feet AJ gave her a heel kick. She kicked out at two, she tried to stand up but quickly stumbled down again.

 "She's not doing good in there." I heard Seth say. I shook it off and started to call for the tag. Vega reached with all her might and slapped my hand. It was time for me to go Lunatic on the Viper.

 ——

 I charged at Randy and ducked under a clothesline to attack him with one of my own. Before Randy fell on the ground, I gave him a quick Dirty Deeds for the win. My music then went off. Vega came through the ropes, wobbly I might add, and held my hand in victory. We then celebrated on the turnbuckle. But the celebration didn't last long, AJ pushed her off the turnbuckle causing her head to hit the barricade again.

 —Vega's P.O.V—

 All I really can remember was AJ giving me a clothesline and getting knocked off over the turnbuckle and hitting my head on the barricade. Then the BloodBrothers ran in and fought with the Shield. But I'm pretty sure I'm going to be okay, I've had concussions before—the perks of being a wrestler, I guess.

 "I'm sorry, Vega." AJ said to me patting my back. "I didn't know it was going hurt you this bad."

 "AJ, I'm fine. I'll just be out for a week, I'll make it to NXT." I said, hugging her.