𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱

"Man it's cold as cat piss out here."

One by one, each member of the FBI's special team stepped down from the planes steps and walked to their respective vehicles.

"we'll call ya when we got somethin' boss man." Jace yelled, his head hanging from the window as he and Mike drove off.

"Same here boss!" Tatiana and Charity saluted Damon and hopped into their SUV, speeding off towards the Seattle Police Department.

Alix stepped down from the plane last, a sour expression on her slim face. When she was told to join Ballards team, she thought it was to catch the bastards that destroyed her family, not go on a man hunt for a Barbie murderer.

But, as Clifton said, "Duty calls."

The girl was stuck wearing an over sized FBI labeled navy blue hoodie and navy blue sweats to match, with white running shoes. Finally on the ground, Alix looks around at her surroundings, until her almond shaped eyes landed on the man before her.

Damon was standing less than eight feet away, dark shades on his face and his muscled arms crossed over his strong chest. The two of them were going to investigate the last abduction site and compare notes with Jace and Mike.

With an irritated puff, Alix walks around Damon's taller form, moving towards the black SUV, "Told you. I'm perfectly fine."

Rolling his eyes, Damon turns around and enters the SUV. Once the door was shut, he moves to turn the key in the ignition, but movement in his peripheral view caught his attention. Alix sat with the seat reclined back, her feet propped up, flipping through the files in her small hands.

Her thick kinky curls were pulled neatly into a bun on top of her head, a few stray curls hanging in front of her squinted eyes.

"you know," Damon started, gaining Alix's attention.

"Sup old man?" She flipped through another page.

"you're not allowed in the field until you're fully healed." The blonde male spoke, his eyes trained on the pale, brown skinned girl.

Releasing an over exaggerated sigh, Alix threw her arms in the air and turned towards Damon, who sat leaned back against his seat with one eyebrow raised slightly. "Okay."

Damon blinks, "You're saying this now-"

"Bro chill, I'm good."

"Don't do anything stupid, Alix."

"I won't man, dang."

Shaking his head, Damon started the truck and drove off. It was hard, sitting next to someone that you had on your mind 24/7 and them not remembering who you are or what you shared together.

A rhythmic tapping sounded throughout the silence of the vehicle, the small brown girl read over the file multiple times before speaking up. "Jessica Ryan, 22, 5'5, slim stature, long blonde hair, blue eyes, goes to Washington State, lives with her two roommates-" she pauses, rereading the file to herself.

The sudden silence made Damon turn his head ever so slightly. From what he could see, Alix was in deep thought, continuously skimming through the files.

"He definitely has a type, sick bastard." Alix shook her head, she knew whoever was doing this had a type, but why? why only blondes with blue eyes, why not brunette's or red heads. It confused her, what made these certain characteristics in a person so special? What triggered him, or her, to go after women with these distinct features?

While her mind wandered, people littered the streets of Washington, some were out and about shopping, walking their dogs, or going for a run. Damon took a left turn down a short street that led to the highway, and continued on to the last site of abduction.