𝔦 𝔴𝔦𝔰𝔥 𝔦𝔱 𝔠𝔬𝔲𝔩𝔡 𝔟𝔢 𝔠𝔥𝔯𝔦𝔰𝔱𝔪𝔞𝔰 𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔶𝔡𝔞𝔶

Natasha Romanoff hated mistletoe. Hated it. With a passion. Hated the tradition, hated its parasitic tendencies, hated how it snuck up on you without any warning. Mistletoe, now that was a stealth agent some of her colleagues could take as example. And there was only one person she'd want to kiss under it anyway.

Not that she'd thought about it. Not that she'd wondered how his lips felt, whether they were soft or moist or pliant, whether he liked it rough or not. If he knew what he was doing, if he liked the control, or would be happy to let his partner take the reins. Not that she'd gotten carried away in Phil's follow up meeting fantasising about his hands in his hair and the contour of his body pressed against hers, gone misty-eyed when she considered if he'd take it beyond the mistletoe...

Probably for the best, she was jolted out of her own mind by the end of the meeting, the slide of chairs and shuffle of paper. Don't get her wrong, she didn't like thinking about it. She didn't like how wild, how wanton he made her. He was Captain fucking America for god's sake, one of the few she might possibly call a friend, and a respected colleague. He didn't deserve to be featured so heavily on the film screen down in the dark places of her brain, not when he could do better. She had plenty confidence, but it wasn't a mystery which cookie cutters they were cut from respectively.

"I can see your boner through your jeans." A voice pulls her from self-damnation. Of course. Why should there be peace when there is Clint Barton to irritate her.
"What?"
"Didn't know you thought Rogers was worth drooling over, Nat."
She looks him up and down. Feigning indifference won't last long, but hey, she ants to keep some dignity. Just a smidge. "I have no idea what you are talking about."
"Uh huh. And I had no idea you caught feelings this easily."
"I don't! I haven't!"
"How on earth did you break Fury's lie detector." Natasha resists the urge to stamp her foot. Instead, she smacks the archer with her Stark-pad. "Steve makes you feel things and you don't like it." He sing-songs.
"Shut up!"
"Oh look, there he is now." Sure enough, Steve is heading their way, hair ruffled and hands stuffed in his pockets and looking insufferably cute. With that segway, Clint pretends, as if he's a slap-stick professional, to stumble and she trips right into Steve, who catches her by the elbows. And right above their heads... That parasitic plant.

Natasha Romanoff hated mistletoe. Not as much as she hated Clint Barton, but still.
"Shit."

2 days left 2 days left I can do this I can do this

Honestly surprised I've kept up with this, so far so good