Real Lila's eyes widen.

This is the same as Trumpet Creeper.

"Dan Oh, what are  you talking about?" Stage Lila exclaims.

"I don't like Kyung anymore." Dan Oh declares. She turns to Kyung. "So don't come to the hospital anymore."

"Dan Oh's just having a bad day." Chairman Eun sighs exasperatedly. "Right, Lila?"

Stage Lila fervently nods.

"That's not why I said it." Dan Oh huffs in exasperation. "Dad, I want to call off the wedding."

Stage Lila gasps as her best friend walks away. She chases after her. "Wait! Dan Oh!"

Hijack!

Lila stands next to Dan Oh as the art teacher drones on about the art of pottery and ceramics.

"Now find a partner." The woman declares.

The green hue fades, and the ending sound chimes.

Lila jolts as six pairs of hands grab her at the same time.

"Be my partner."

"Lila! Be with me."

"No, me."

"I'm really arty!"

"Pottery is my-"

"She's with me." Kyung drawls.

They scatter.

Lila chuckles. "You're scary."

"Those losers aren't good enough to be your partner," Kyung states tonelessly.

"What crockery do you wanna make?" Lila enquires.

"A vase," Kyung responds immediately. "But we're supposed to make a bowl."

"I'd rather make something useful." Lila brushes off the instructions. "Let's make a pretty vase, we can give it to Dan Oh when she goes back to the hospital."

Kyung nods, surprised by her thoughtfulness. She thwacks a lump of clay on the turning plate and sprinkles a bit of water on it. She gestures for him to start the process. Kyung starts to make an impression on the clay, widening the crevice in anticipation of the vase shape. 

"So, do you have something you want to tell me?"

Baek Kyung's hand freezes mid-sculpting the base of the vase, it caves a little.

"Kyung!" Lila steps off the pedal which spins the plate. "Careful." 

He ponders what Lila would want him to tell her, suddenly apprehensive. It clicks.

"Did the chef tell you about our fight?" He almost scoffs. "Lila, it's complicated. I found something out...it's better if you don't know."

"I know about the other world, Kyung," Lila speaks quietly, conscious of Haru and Dan Oh across the room. "If you have questions you should talk to me from now on."

Kyung stills. "You- you were there too?"

Lila nods. "I was an extra. Dan Oh's court lady."

He blinks with disbelief. "Did we meet?"

She had been sent back to retrieve Lady Eun's fan from the library.

"Who are you?"

The young woman glances at the man before her like a startled deer.

"I am...I am...."