𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈.𝐌𝐎𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐍 𝐃𝐀𝐘

Start from the beginning

She opened her eyes and looked around. She, at first, thought she was in the hospital but quickly realized she was back at the school.

"Good, you're awake, my dear." Recovery said, smiling at her as she took the heated towel off of her forehead. "You've been out for about a day and a half. School is still in session."

Tomomi rose up slowly and rested her back on the backboard of the bed. She wasn't in her hero costume anymore but instead in a hospital gown. She felt her abdomen and noticed there was no trace of her being stabbed or a scar. It was as if it never happened but she still felt very sore there.

"Can you talk just fine?" Recovery Girl asked, giving her a cup pf water. "The bruising around your neck should go away in another day, I was able to pick up the healing process by a lot."

"W-W-" She stuttered out after drinking a gulp of the ice water. Which helped with the roughness in her throat. "W-W-Where's Shoto?"

"He's in class right now." All Might spoke up, making his presence known. "As is the rest of the class, they're all worried but we assured them that you just needed rest."

She nodded, looking at the water in her cup. If she was being honest, she was still very petrified with what happened to her. The image of the tentacles will never leave her mind and the things he said to her scared her into surviving.

And if she knew her father well, he was going to reprimand her for being too weak to not leave the fight without a mark. She dreaded going home.

"You may go back to class if you're up for it, Young Miss Todoroki." All Might said again, cutting her thoughts short. "Just don't over do it with your quirk again. Wouldn't want you to collapse on us again."

Tomomi nodded, spotting her school uniform on the table next to her. All Might and Recovery Girl both left the room to give her privacy as she began climbing out of the bed and began getting dressed. As she got dressed, she noticed her snowflake hairclip next to her blazer.

She picked it up and noticed that the back to it was completely gone. Only leaving the medium sized pendant. Sighing, she felt bad. It was a gift from a friend and it got ruined. And she didn't want to get rid of it so she found gauze tape and tore off a very very thin string off of it and fashioned it into a makeshift necklace, tying it around her neck and letting it rest on her chest.

Once she was dressed, she picked up her bag ( Which was also on the chair ) and slowly walked out the room. Her abdomen felt sore as she left the office in silence. Even walking too fast was too much for her at the moment.

"Before you leave, here's something to help with the soreness." Recovery Girl stopped her just before she could completely leave.

Tomomi watched as she handed her a small patch. "It's to help nullify the pain in your abdomen and back. You may go to the bathroom and place it on."

She nodded, flashing her a grateful grin before letting it fall and walking out. Before making it back to class, she walked to the nearest girls bathroom and did as she was instructed to do.

In all honesty, she just wanted to end this day already and it wasn't even lunch yet.

"TOMO-CHAN!"

As soon as she made it back to class, the first person who noticed her was Uraraka. The class was currently in a class rep meeting when Tomomi made it back to the classroom and Aizawa was still gone. It had only been a day and they had a substitute teacher for now.