When they find out your an artist 💫

Wakko x reader x Yakko oneshot ✨
I guess this is a love triangle?
------
Y/N PoV•

I have a talent that no body knows, well.. Only I know. I had this talent when I was very young. But I can't show anyone. You see, My father doesn't know about this either. Even if he did know, he would throw a fit and say how I'm lazy and I don't do anything.

My father is a business man and is very busy. He's mostly at work since he needs money, even though he's rich. But he's a nice guy, I swear.

Any ways, I got my stuff ready for school. Books, bags, pencils, art work, ect.

I also grabbed my head phones to listen to some Melanie Martinez. I hurried to school, before I was late.

I hurried to my class room and sat down, and students started to chat with each other. Then the class room when silent as the teacher walked in. She set down her stuff and started teaching.

We all payed attention, expect for me.

Time Skip till almost the end of the day

I hurried over to the art room with the other students and I recognized Yakko and Wakko walk into the art room too.

I never saw them in art before, I'm pretty sure their new to art. I didn't think much of it and walked to my seat in art class.

Wakko and Yakko sat 2 tables away from me and I saw them look at me at the corner of my eye. I think they were whispering and blushing.

I didn't care what they were talking about and then my art teacher asked me a question politely.

"Ms. L/N, are you not going to do art again this month?"

I shooke my head and said "no. Sorry"

She nodded her head in response. "I understand." She replied. Then started to teach the class.

I started to think. What if I did art, my father wouldn't know.. right?...

I was thinking about that until the class started to do art.

I sighed and got up from my seat. As I walked over to my teacher's desk, I saw Wakko And Yakko write a note then crumbled it up. And threw it in the trash.

I was confused but I didn't care. Then I asked my teacher of I could do art for the first time in forever.

She looked happy and nodded, then handed me a piece of paper then a pencil. I thanked her and went back to my seat and sat down. I sighed and got to work.

Minutes passed by, and I didn't even notice students behind me, and I also heard whispering.

"wow thats good!" one student whispered.

"I know." Another student whispered.

Then the teacher walked up to my desk wowed at my drawing.

I never felt this way. I smiled and the teacher grabbed my paper and sticked it up on the wall.

I felt happy today. Then the bell ranged. I grabbed my stuff then Started to head to the door. Until I remembered the crumbled up paper. I stood by the door, pretending to wait for someone and for every one left the Art room.

A minute has passed by and everyone left the Art room. Then I quickly walked to the trash can, looking for a crumbled paper.

Until I heard the door open then close. I stood there, hoping they didn't see me. Then I heard foot steps. I froze there, trying to find the paper quickly as I can. But the foot steps got closer. I couldn't find the crumbled paper but I did got out a old paper, problem like 2 weeks old.

I grabbed the paper then turned around and I saw Yakko and Wakko infront of me. I just stood there, blushing and hoping they suspect anything.

"Well look who we have here~" Yakko said in a flirty tone.

Wakko chuckled.

I blushed heavily.

Before I knew it, Yakko and Wakko flirted with me. I never felt to flustered.

Then they stopped. I sighed in relief.

"What are you doing here?" Wakko asked.

"I was looking for a piece of paper" I said then threw the paper in the trash. "But I didn't find it."

"Oh." Yakko said.

"What are you doing here?" I asked confused.

Yakko and Wakko looked at eachother and looked back at me.

" We were looking for a piece of paper too." Wakko said.

I simply nodded.

"I better be going." I said as I grabbed my stuff.

"Before you go" Wakko said in a blushing matter "Me and Yakko liked your Art, your very talented."

I blushed at his compliment.

"Thank you" I said, smiling.

"Cya toots~" Yakko said.

I chuckled softly and started to head to the door to leave.

I left the school happily.

"Maybe I'll draw them something one day." I said to myself quietly.

The End..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•

sorry if this sucked, I tried my best lol.

(Btw if y'all ask for a one shot, it'll take a long time for me to make it, pls be patient, thank you)

Request by: itskaiitheloser

ily <3

Words- 866