Chapter 12- Insanity.

Astin's POV

And so it begins.

My breakdown, and the start of me spiraling into insanity and unbelievable rage. The complete thought of not having Lune around... it kills me. I sat on my bed with the door locked, reading off the letter that Lune left accidentally. It was the letter from the hellhound king. I wanted to find out more about him. I NEEDED to find out about him. I had stacks upon stacks of books on 'supernatural entities' next to me, as I flipped through one of the books trying to find out about him. "Hellhound King.... Hellhound king..... AH HA!" I finally found it. "Now... what can we see about this.... 'king'."

Am I going insane...?

....

Yeah, I think I am.

Lune's POV

I roamed around the castle silently, looking around. It was enormous! I almost got lost though. Its been kinda easy to get used to this place. After roaming around, I sat down on my bed in my room. "Hey Lune..." I heard my mom slowly coming into my room, startling me and causing me to look up. "Oh, Hey Mom." "How are you liking the castle?" "Its... big. Thats all I can say. Its big." I answered. "Yeah.. It is. Well, I'm going to go make dinner... I'll come get you when its ready." She said softly with a smile. Wow... I honestly expected her to be strict and mean, but really.. Shes nice, and caring! "Okay." I replied with a small smile. She then got up and left the room, leaving me in my thoughts.

Honestly to say... I'm worried. About Astin. I know it's irrelevant to have that worry for him... But honestly, He's been acting strange and distant from everyone from when he was 10... to now... he's 13.. and hes changing, a lot, quickly. It would be better for the both of us if I didn't stay. (Well she's dead wrong.) The hellhounds and Uncle Henry don't know where I am.. and they won't attack the pack anymore or get me. And I guess thats good.

Author Note:

HA HA! YOU THOUGHT THIS WAS IT! dont worry. Im not done with this chapter.vv

Video Games?
Astin's POV
Yo
I was in my room, playing Mortal Kombat on my ps3 quietly. "Astin?" I heard my dad call to me from behind the door. "Come in.." I mumbled. "Hey... Astin," He said in a somewhat sing song tone. "What're you doing...?" "Playin video games." I could tell he wanted to play because I saw his eyes light up like a five year old kid, so I tossed him a controller. He caught it in surprise. "How did you-" I laughed. "I know how you get when you hear the words 'video games'." He stayed there for a second then sat next to me. I started a new versus match and selected my character with a sigh. He didn't. "You're sad about Lune aren't you?" I stared at him with shock. "How did you-" "One. I know my son, and two, your mom told me. She was pretty heartbroken about it." He replied. "Well then." I huffed. "Listen, Astin," I was listening. "It will be alright. There will be times where you really get a strong bond with someone and they just...." He stopped. I heard a slight break in his voice. "They just.. What?" I asked. "They just... Leave," He answered. "I guess they do, dad. I guess they do." I nodded. "Now, let's play."