Chapter 11 - The Decision Is Final

Lune POV

It's been a week since they were here my parents and they left me with a decision. This decision..... it's too hard for me to make.. I don't want to leave Astin, but if I stay he'll get attacked more and more.... I love him too much let that happen! I won't let that happen. He probably is my mate.. and I can't lose him before I can be with him, I love him too much to lose him not when I just got him. But I can feel him starting to slip away from me... I don't know what's wrong.. I'm worried about him. He's blocking everyone out like he is afraid to be around people for their well being but I know that there is something more to it than that. So I think that if I leave he won't have to worry about me and he will be free. So I can't be selfish and stay because I want to be with him, I have to leave in order for him to let go of his worries and also... to keep him safe. I don't him hurt because of me. So I'm leaving, I'm moving in with my parents. I went to my room to start packing I want to leave before everyone wakes up. I called my "parents" "Hello" it was my mother. "Hi this Lune, can you tell dad to have a car waiting outside the house in front of my window at two in the morning tomorrow, but make sure no one sees them." "I'm sure sweety, but can I ask why ?" "Well I'm moving in with you I don't want anyone to know quite yet." "Alright I'll tell your father, go get some sleep okay honey." "Alright mom, bye" I got back in the bed I had been awake all night thinking about my decision.

It was two in the morning I was packed and ready to go the car was outside and I jumped. "Good bye Astin... I'm sorry for leaving you like this but I must." I had written a letter after I gotten dressed I made sure it had all of the reasons of why I left so he would have no hard feelings, I love him to much for him to hate me. I was in the car riding to my parents castle. Yeah that's right castle after all they are king and queen of werewolves. We finally reached the castle and outside were my parents, smile looking rather excited. I got out the car and walked over to them "Hey mom... dad." I said I don't really know what to say I don't know much about them and I haven't known them long enough to have a personal connection with them "Hey sweetie." "Hello honey, the guard is getting your bags. We'll show you to your room." "Okay." I followed them over to my room which was bigger than my room at the mansion. "Woah it's huge." "Well this is just a guest room it will take a couple of days for us to get your room ready also we wanted you to pick out the furniture and to get everything you want inside of your room." Mother said matter a factly "Yeah okay." "Well then we'll leave you be." " Alright."

I got ready for bed and sat down thinking about all of the things that had happened in the past couple of years. There been so much both good and bad. It was still early but since I stayed up all night... I'm exhausted!

Astin's POV

Lune didn't know it... But I was watching. "No... Why... Why did you leave....." Tears ran down my face... Then I knew. "Oh... Your so stupid Astin! You're the worst person ever! You finally found love, then started to pull away and now.. Now she's gone!" I screamed at myself, hitting my head on the wall repeatedly as I sobbed. My mom ran inside my room. "Astin? Are you alright?!?" She asked urgently. I immediately hugged her. "Lune... She left..." I said between breaths. She hugged me back and rubbed my back trying to soothe me. "Shh... It's okay..." " No... it's not, it's not okay, she's my love ...my life, I can't live without her." "Well let's see if she left a note or something." I nodded and got up, we walked to her room. There was an envelope on her bed which was perfectly made her room was clean but the drawers were empty. I picked up the envelope and opened it carefully. I started reading.

Dear Astin,

I'm sorry for leaving without telling you but if I did you would have tried to stop me and I am doing this for your safety. If I'm gone people won't attack the pack and then you won't get hurt. I am just a danger to you, all I'll do is bring pain and suffering to you. So I am going to go. You will never see me again or hear from me as long as Henry is alive and the Hellhound King wants me. So once again I'm sorry for doing this Astin. But I love you too much for you to get hurt, you are mylife Astin and I love you so this goodbye as I can protect you for a change. Maybe one day, when this is all over we'll see eachother again. But for now... Goodbye, Astin.

Your Love,

Lune Lumiėre

That's when my whole world fell apart. I was supposed to be there for her...protect her with my life but I couldn't man up and love her and protect her at the same time. Now she 's gone. And guess who's fault it is..? Mine. It's my fault.