The Realization

"Oooooh Rozi you are....soooo..." I tried to form the right words as my bestie Rozir was trying on her wedding dress for the final fitting. " I know, I know " she replied grinning ear to ear marveling at her reflection.

 "The dress! It's perfect now! You look absolutely.." I trailed off because I knew the Niagra was coming. And oh yes they did come.

"Of course it's perfect Axelle..I fixed it did'nt I?" my aunt asked as if this was really the time to play into her bigheadedness.Gotta love her though, she made Rozi look 10 pounds lighter which was greatly appreciated.Seriously, Rozi was having nightmares of her guests laughing & gossiping about how fat she looked, but the problem was she didnt have the money so I asked my a- more like pleaded my aunt Bobby to fix the dress up a little.

 "Aunt Bobby! You are the greatest undiscovered talent in New York state!! Im telling you, you should go back to designing. Show de la Renta some of that je ne se quoi." I flattered her obviously because she just sat down while I was rambling on & finished her TV dinner.She never likes getting compliments though she loves giving them to herself. About her millionth time eating them. I thought to myself as Rozi sniffled bringing me back to the task at hand.

"Rozi?''

"Huh?" She replied cracking a slight smile looking at me from the corner of her eye while I patted her back lightly, stroked her shoulder length auburn hair.

"Wanna go to the mall or sommin?"

"Yeah sure lemme just get my bag & coat &.. we can go!" Rozi said as if she was trying to conjour up words to try to make the situation we were in a little normal. See Rozi is'nt the type to be crying over compliments, she likes them...alot...Something is up but I just can't put my finger on it.

"Uh Rozi you gotta take off your dress hun" I mentioned & Rozi just nodded & went upstairs.

"Something's up with her. Does she just cry like that since you met her or...??" Aunt Bobby asked while spinning from getting her soda from the fridge, letting her maroon hair slap the fridge door as she turned.

"I know right? I just can't think of a real reason for why she would be so... Ugh! I don't know." I answered honestly.

"Maybe she's pregnant."

I almost gasped when she said it but I knew that could be a possibility. Maybe she didnt even know, maybe she should have made it a big surprise for everyone at the wedding. That was definetly a possibility, I mean I'm not Rozi's vagina guard or anything but I really did think she was not  a virgin anymore & just wanted to keep it quiet. Rozi comes from a very conservative family who doesnt approve of most of the things Rozi wants to do anyways so imagine the disownership she would  suffer if word got out she had already done IT. It's kind of sad if you think about it. We were almost 23 & never even seen a guy naked...like in person. So embarrassing.

"Okay ya ready Ax?'' speaking of..

"Yeah um Rozir? We gotta talk about something"