Cheers! I'll Drink To That

Pic of Erix------------------>

Yes Axelle is adopted.

So basically it's 9:00pm, I've already packed my stuff with Rozi ,at my brother's house & I can't stop thinking about that text. At all. Rozir has tried to pull me into various conversations about the show WE were supposed to be watching with Erix but I just can't stop thinking about that freaking creepy text. I was sprawled out on a very tricky futon when I should be out in the strip club with Rozi because of it & I wanted to know why I got it.Who was it really from? Why do I feel so drawn to it?

"Do you want me to call him?" Erix suggested. My confusion must've been written on my face. Screw it.

"Sure, let's see what happens" I agreed while I pulled my Blackberry Style out of my dark blue pajama pants & handed it feeling useless seeing that I could'nt even stand up to a mysterious texter.

"It's the 212 number'' Rozi inquired & I looked up just in time to see Erix put the phone up to his ear, clearing his throat.

"Hello? Who's this?..I'm God...well you do need to tell me why you're texting my daughter..." Erix hung up in frustration & smiled at Rozir & I "What an ass, well problem solved Ax, no botherment from that loser"

"I need a drink" I sighed gathering up my remaining energy( which wasn't much) to come up from the couch & head over to the kitchen. I grabbed the whiskey & coke from the pantry & poured it into a  really tall green glass that was already equipped with a silly straw. Must've been from my brother's college years. I snorted at how long ago that was & chugged what was remaining from my beverage. Just then I heard footsteps coming close to the kitchen but it suddenly stopped. I turned around to see ......Rozi staring at me in I think was awe.

"What?!" I asked kind of freaked that she was still staring even after we made eye contact

"Nothin.. I just..nothin"

Suddenly,I felt a bolt of energy gush through me & with that I jogged over to the living room, passing my already sleeping brother & hastily grabbing my phone then running upstairs to my room, locking the door & redialing the number Erix just called. My heart was beating so damn fast & I thought I was in there for a while but then somebody answered the phone.

"Hello?" I asked a little bit too loudly.

"Now you call me? It's been like three hours already & who was that from before?" a soft but deep but caring, dissapointed sexy voice said. I shivered at the sound & announced "I don't know who you are & I would like it if you stopped sending me these creepy text messages,sir". I heard a chair crook over the phone & then it suddenly clicked off.

What the fuuuchhhk?

I gathered myself & jumped on my twin sized bed imagining it was a comfy king sized with those hotel pillows. I felt sleep dominate my body as I drifted off to sleep. Only one thing went through my mind: Who is this guy?