How you met-scenario (girls)

Start from the beginning

"Y/N I need to tell you something, you see I am one of the ultimates and I am the ultimate princess.

Your jaw dropped, how did you not notice it sooner, it was pretty obvious.

" I hope this won't effect our friendship, I am terribly sorry that I had to keep this as secret "

You told her it's fine and that she shouldn't worry about it.
After that you arrived at the castle, you were very excited.
And so you spent the rest of the week just having fun, until you had to leave.

🎮Chiaki Nanami🎮

You just got home from school and decided to play f/g (fave game).
As you were playing it, you noticed a new user joining, their username was: "gamergirl_Chiaki" (I don't have my good ideas for Chaki's username, so comment your ideas!)

You were playing the game, and noticed that the user "gamergirl_Chiaki" was really good at the game.
So you unmuted your mic. (Can't relate)
"Hey, you're pretty good at this game! "
"Huh? Oh thanks, you're good too"
"My name is Y/N, how about you? "
"My name is Chiaki"
And so you spend the next hour talking with Chiaki, finally when you were about to leave you sent her a friend request.

And she accepted.

(Fun fact this was the first scenario I wrote, so this started it all!)

🧡Akane Owari🧡

You would help Teruteru in the kitchen.
Often you'd see Akane sneaking in,to grab some food. Usually Teruteru would tell her to go away and come back later, when the food was set in the cafeteria.
One time Teruteru wasn't around in the kitchen so it was just you
... For 5 seconds, before Akane came.
You gave her food that you cooked and she LOVED it.
She a̶s̶k̶e̶d ̶f̶o̶r 𝙙𝙚𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙙 more.
So from this day forward, you would wait till Teruteru left the kitchen, so you could feed Akane

💉Mikan Tsumiki💉

You were playing volleyball with your classmates, on your team was:Sonia, Hiyoko, Peko
On the opposite team were:Akane, Ibuki, Chiaki and Mahiru.
Meanwhile Mikan was sitting on a bench.
You were playing with the girls and having fun,when suddenly you got hit in the face with the ball. Your nose started bleeding.

"My goodness! Y/N are okay? "-Asked Sonia as she helped you get up.

" Gee, you got hit real hard! "-said Ibuki, while the rest of the girls surrounded you.

" My bad, I got too invested in the game, sorry"-Akane apologized as she gave you an akward chuckle.

" We should take you to the nur-" Chiaki got cut off by Hiyoko.

"Just take her to that pigbarf Mikan! "-Hiyoko said.

" Where's Mikan though? "-asked Mahiru.

And as the red head questioned, the purple haired nurse showed up.

" I-I am sorry! I was getting the med kit! B-but I didn't know the injury was this bad!" -She cried out.
"Follow me Y-Y/N."
You followed her to the nurse's office.
Mikan took care of you, she was very gentle and made sure you were okay.
You talked with her a lot, you never had the time to talk with her but now that you were able to, you thought she was nice.