Dante looks at the phone in shock before looking to Morrison and Ali as he tries to hand off the phone. Morrison chuckles and the female shakes her head. She mouths 'Your problem, not mine' to him before walking over to the jukebox to look at the selection of music. The red-devil hangs up the phone before Patty could even finish her call. The young girl tries calling again almost instantly afterwards, making Dante unplug the phone.

"Okay, Morrison, I'll take you up on that gig. But ONLY if you can get me out of that hellish birthday party." Dante points his finger at Morrison as the older male smirks.

"Consider your RSVP declined. Meet your new client." Morrison gestures to the door as a young man with long black hair comes in with a cane and book. Ali's eyes instantly land on the book as she swears she has seen the book somewhere before. She looks to Morrison as he starts to head towards the door. "Listen, I'm gonna find Lady and Trish. Bring them in on this."

"What?! C'mon, you don't think I can handle this gig on my own?" Dante looks at Morrison like he was nuts. Ali knew better than that. This must be big for Morrison to look for Lady and Trish himself.

"It's a big job... Big job, Dante. You're gonna need the help. I'm pretty sure Ali looks like she has herself a case for you as well."

"Not wrong there, Mor, since Dante doesn't talk to Nero all that much anymore." Lime green eyes slightly narrow at Dante as he swallows. The older male waves at the two before exiting the shop. Dante shakes his head before looking at the young man.

"So... What's your name?" Dante watches as the male slowly walks up to him with the book open as he begins to speak.

"I have no name; I am but two days old." The raven-haired male closes his book and looks towards Dante. "Just kidding. You can call me 'V'."

Ali's eyes widen as she recognizes the verse. She used to hear it all the time when she was a kid but doesn't know why. All she knew was it was by William Blake's 'Infant Joy'. Her mind started to race as she closed her eyes. Not before noticing the concern in Dante's eyes before he looked back towards V.

"Okay V... Why don't you tell me everything about this job?" Dante leans back in his chair as he links his hands behind his head, glancing at Ali every once in a blue moon.

"A powerful demon is about to resurrect and we need your help, Dante." V looks at Dante with a serious look. Ali keeps her eyes on the male as she takes in the dark tattoos on both arms. Almost looks like demon tattoos, half one. Ali hears her demon talk to her in her mind as she slightly nods. She notices Dante laugh at the male.

"Now that's a familiar tune... Do you have any idea how many times I've heard that exact same line?" Dante smirks at V before he notices Ali stand beside the desk, leaning against it. He gets up and walks over to the couch to sit in it instead. He sits and puts one leg on top of the other.

"This is... Special." V turns and walks towards Dante. "This demon is your "reason"... Your reason for fighting." Ali and Dante look at each other before the white haired male looks back at the client.

"This demon got a name?"

"Urizen."

Ali gasps as she grips her head and drops to her knees. Dante immediately stands up and rushes to her as he grasps her shoulders. He looks to her in concern as she shakes her head. V watches them as he knows why she reacted the way she did. The humanity in him knew. He always knew. The raven-haired male feels his familiars stir but keeps them at bay. Dante sighs as the female sits up straight and nods her head.

"We'll take the job." Dante watches as the male nods his head and leaves the shop. He looks back at Ali. "You don't honestly think it's him do you?"

"Three days ago, a hooded man visited Nero and stole his Devil Bringer, bringing out Yamato out of it. You tell me." Lime green eyes meet sky blue as the male sighs.

"We can't know for sure, Ali. You know that."

"Speak for yourself. I know the truth. You'll find out sooner than later. I gotta get back. I told Kyrie I would return tonight to check up on Nero. I'll let them know about the gig as well. We can't take any chances, Dante."

"I know. When you get there, rest alright? You look like hell froze over." Dante kisses her forehead before helping her up.

"I'll rest when I find out the truth. I do have a promise to uphold. You know that." Ali looks at him as she stands up fully.

"Your imprint. I know. Just be careful. I don't want you to injury yourself over this." Dante hugs the female tight once more before letting her go.

"I promise I won't, Dante." Ali kisses his cheek before walking out of the shop.

Once out of the shop, she pulls out some change and walks over to a nearby phone booth. Even if it is who I think it is, this might not end well. For either of us. She opens the door and walks in before closing the door behind her. Putting in the change, she dials a number and waits for someone to pick up.

"Yo, Ali! Need a ride?"

"You're damn right, Nico."

"On my way."

After getting picked up by Nico, the two female's head back to Fortuna. The black haired woman grabs a cigarette before offering the female hunter one. Ali smirks and grabs one herself before lighting her's and Nico's cigarette. Nico looks over at Ali as she enjoys the cigarette before shaking her head. The brunette looks over at her with a raised eyebrow.

"What?" She smirks as Nico chuckles.

"You know Nero would kill you if he saw you smokin' and that's sayin' it lightly. That boy looks up to you like a mother figure." Nico continues to drive as Ali sighs.

"That's because I did basically raise him myself. I knew his mother well and I wasn't about to have him go homeless. But of course it bit me in the ass once I found out where Yamato was so I had to go under cover to try and get it, getting Nero dragged into the middle of it. I sometimes regret it but now I know it was for the best." Ali takes the last drag of her cigarette before putting it out in the ash tray.

"Ya know, for knowing Nero for what little time I have, he doesn't blame ya for one second. He's actually grateful that he went through it." Nico pulls in the drive way of Kyrie and Nero's home.

"Doesn't make it any easier. There's a lot of regrets I have that I wish I could take back."

"Don't we all?" Nico looks to the female as she shuts off the RV. She gets out of the driver's seat and pats Ali's shoulder. "Take your time. I'll let them know you're here."

"Thanks, Nico." Ali watches the female go into the house before she sighs again for the millionth time that night. "Out of all the times you decide to come back, you decide to run after power again. Temen-Ni-Gru taught you nothing, let alone being Nelo Angelo."

(Back in Red Grave)

"Hey, Shakespeare! We know that lady!"

"Yes, we do. After all these years, she is still tracking me. I wonder how long it will take for her to give up."

"Highly doubt it, V. She's been tracking us for twenty plus years."

"Ever since we made that promise when we were kids." V holds out his arm for his familiar to land on. Golden eyes look at him.

"So what happens now?"

"We try and keep her alive. That imprint and what little demonic power I have left is what is keeping me from crumbling so that I can see this mission through to the end."

"Let's hope it works, V."