Chapter 20 : 1st Power

{Y/N POV}

While they are talking in Mina's room, i went outside to walk around and get some fresh air. I started walking around in street with noone and with lights at every corner.

It is quite and theres no one around, so i keep walking and walking until suddenly my right hand started to feel something weird

It is quite and theres no one around, so i keep walking and walking until suddenly my right hand started to feel something weird. I look at it and see that there is blue sparks that is coming out of my hand, then i clench my fist.

Suddenly after i clench my fist, all of the lights around me turned off from the fron until the back. I went to one of the nearby light pole and when i was about to touch it, the blue spark from my hand connected with the light pole.

The light pole then turned on and when i release it, it turned off again. What is happening to me? What am i?

Then people started to go to where i am and yell

"HEY YOU! WHAT DID YOU DO?!" A man with a hat and a suit

I started running and get away from there as fast as possible when i was running, my feet started to glow and came out the blue sparks just like my hand. And then i realized that im walking super fast, i cant control it and when i was about to stop. I crash into a building, making a crack in the wall.

But the strange thing is, i only feel a little pain. People from the building and i started running again back to the dorm, with the blue sparks on my feet making me super fast.

I return back to the dorm and when i enter all the girls shoot there glares at me.

"Where were you?" "Why did you leave?" "What are you doing outside?" They started bombarding questions at me and i raise two of my hand up

"Calm down. I was just outside taking a walk" I said lying because i dont want them to know or not i will be fired or make the girls scared of me

"Oh okay then" Momo said and they all go back doing theyre stuff

I run into my room, locking it and take big deep breath. Now how did i do the spark thing with my hand... i seen like this in one of those movies, maybe i should try it.

I close my eyes and focus my body, i keep focusing for 30 seconds. I open my eyes slowly and look at my body, its glowing blue with sparks coming out. Then suddenly the lights and the power went out, i heard the girls shouting outside the door.

"AAAAAAAAA" I heard Sana scream

"I cant see anything!" I heard Nayeon yell

"No shit unnie" Tzuyu says and i chuckle a little bit

"Y/N room have light" Jihyo says and i hear theyre footsteps getting closer

Come on how to turn this off, please can the sparks go off please. How do i turn it off? Theyre coming, crap. I close my eyes again and relax myself, and then the powers came back on. Oh thank god