Gritted his teeth he says, "First i will call and do with you whatever i want, because you are mine, my thing. Second, just wait for some days swear if i not throw this attitude away from your face, then my name is not sidharth shukla."

Sana smiles and says, "Keep my advice, monster shukla suit you more." Nodded he says, "Will show you soon what actual monster is." Said he move outside and come again after sometimes with the lady who carry breakfast last time. She keep the breakfast near sana and go from there.

Sidharth gesture her towards the breakfast through his brows, sana twist her lips and start eating without any argument because she is also starving badly. After breakfast he give her the medicine with a stern face and go from there. She roll her eyes and again start thinking for some plan.

Sidharth move downstairs when aadi come to him and says, "Good morning bro, we need to go the warehouse today. There's some problems arising regarding to the arms shipment. He nodded and says, "Hmmm... what's the problem?" "Someone stop our one truck and captive the peoples who were on it." Said aadi.

Sidharth shove hands inside his pocket and says, "This means someone is going to dead today,." Said he call the lady and strictly ask to make sana eat food or if she throws any tantrums then immediately call him. Aadi look at him with narrowing brows but he ignore his glares.

Both settle on the car and move for the warehouse. Aadi look at him and says, "Caring so much about your thing right? Telling her lie about the family, then made me her brother. What is going on?" Sidharth roll his eyes and says by looking towards the phone, "Nothing, you stop your nonsense and focus on the girls you send me at nights."

"What problem with this girl? She is a model man." Said aadi. He squeezed his eyes and says, "Nothing, just keep quite for sometimes my friend. I am not in a mood right now." Making a weird face aadi says, "What the hell are you talking sidharth? When did i made your mood?"

Groaning sidharth says, "Aadi i will throw you out of the car, muh band kar." He put a finger on his lips and look outside. Soon they reach to the warehouse. There's a big iron gate at the entrance, from where gauds are start standing in a line to the whole area. Parking the car near a tree both enter inside a big place painted in light yellow colour.

There are several rooms , whole place is looks so systemize, a board is hanging on every door and written some names on it. Sidharth move to a glass cabin, where a chair is placed on the middle and others on the side. Its looks like an conference room. He settled on the middle chair and asks by keeping hands on the table, "Do you know who is behind this?"

Some of his mens is sitting on the chairs, aadi sit next to sidharth. One man says, "Boss according to the information it's shikhawat, the businessman. He start his hands in mafia world." Sidharth frowning and says, "Why unnecessarily he try to poke the mafia king?"

One of the men says, "Sir, i heard that he take revenge of his brother whose hand is become paralyzed because of you." Sidharth smirks and says, "I made so many people paralyzed, do you have any face or name of the person?" That men nodded and says, "Yes boss, he has a picture with shikhawat."

He take out his phone and shows it to sidharth, he narrows his brows in shock and says, "Fuck, he is a brother of a mafia." Aadi take the phone from his hand and widened his eyes in shock, "What the hell? Shehnaaz's fiance is related to mafia world."

"He is not her fiance anymore, so dont join her name with anyone else. And now i understand the reason behind his that proud smirks." Said sidharth in anger. Aadi collided his brows in confusion and says, "But then, how he don't know anything about you? And did shehnaaz know about all this?".

"That i will ask her later but for now i have to meet shikhawat brothers. Let see which brother will be announce dead first." Said sidharth get up and move towards shikhawat's house with his guards and a backup plan because like last time he can't take any kind of risk.

In way aadi says, "You are recover just sidharth, don't harm yourself again." Sidharth shake his head in no and says, "He will not harm me, i think needs something else. See..he only captive our mens, not kill them nor do anything with our truck. So definitely he wants a deal." Aadi nodded and says, "You are right man."

They reach there and not for his shock shikhawat standing outside with a smile for welcoming them. Sidharth look at aadi and says, "See, i told you." Both come outside the car and move towards him. "Welcome mr. Shukla the mafia king, come inside please." Aadi make a weird face on his over sweet gesture and murmurs softly, "Daal m kuch kaala hai."

Sidharth nodded and both settled on the sofa by moving inside. Just then they saw vikrant coming there, with bandages on his head nd hands. His one arm seems paralyzed , sidharth roll his eyes to him and says to shikhawat, "What's deal you want? Tell me without any extra nonsense."

Here sana is sitting on the room, thinking so many types of plan. Once try to go outside but find guards outside the room who strictly ask her to move inside. The lady forcefully make her eat by saying that she will call sidharth. Sana is hell frustrated now. "I can't stay lock in one room like this, at least he can keep a tv here..monster."

***************************************
Let's see what happens next!!!