Chapter 7: Please don't cry Eth-

Start from the beginning

(2hrs into the drive)

Denis's POV:
The whole entire two hour drive Elijah had been talking to Ethan distracting him from something, 'I still don't know what's going on but I don't want to pry any further either.' I took a quick glance at Elijah and looked back onto the road. 'Elijah really cares about Ethan, Huh," "I wish I could say the same with me and my family.'

'I always felt outta place when I was younger,' 'I felt different from other kids. 'I use to think I was the only person who was an outcast, until I met Braden best known as Corl.' ' He helped me realize there's more in life than just finding a wife and having kids and boom your complete.' 'I'm grateful that I met Braden, probably would've never met all of the pals if I didn't meet Braden.'

'If I'm thinking right the same would've happened if Sub didn't introduce us to Elijah, I would've never seen that beautiful smile,his personality, and his humor.' 'If only the pals never disbanded, everything was perfect. . . . . . .' I was snapped outta of it when I heard Elijah call my name, well nickname, "Debsy." "Yess Kitty," I said immediately.

The second I said that, laughing could be heard from the other line, it was Ethan. Elijah looked so cute all flustered. Ethan started laughing even more and said, "HAHAHA AHH THATS CUTE, Awwww kitty." "SHUT UP," Elijah yelled through the line. He had a angry pout plastered on his face, I couldn't help but giggle a little eventually turning into laughs, Elijah also started giggling eventually.

After about a few minutes; we finally calmed down and Elijah pointed at a right turn and said, "Take a right turn and then pull up to the motel, Ethan should be waiting!' He looked really happy to see his twin brother. Once I took the right turn I saw a motel just seconds away, I pulled up to the front and Ethan started walking towards us waving.

Elijah opened the car door, jumped up from the car and ran to his brother and almost tackled him down. Ethan also seemed to hug back really tightly. I was kinda hoping that it would be just the two of us but that's just selfish of me. Once they packed up Ethan's stuff in the trunk, We once again headed back to Elijah and Ethan's home.

1hr into the drive (1:30pm)

Elijah's POV:
I glanced over at Denis and then looked ahead. "Hey Denis," I said. "Hmmm," Denis hummed in response, "Thanks for coming with me, it means a lot to me," I said looking up at him. Denis took a quick glance at me and said, "You know Elijah, I don't mind helping out, that's what boyf- I MEAN bestfriends yeah, bestfriends do! He was blushing trying to hide his face.

'Wait was he about to say boyfriend no maybe not, I guess I shouldn't judge to quick,' Denis then quickly said, "So what was that Ethan situation, you don't have to answer," "I just thought it would be a decent time to ask you since Ethan is asleep right now." I sighed and said, "I feel super bad for what had happen to Ethan not once but twice, she cheated on him," Denis's eyes had widened from the new info.

I then continued explaining what happened, "and so they had a vocal fight and then Ethan broke up with her." Denis then asked, "Hmmm Elijah, has Ethan ever talked about dating guys?" 'Hmmm he's never said anything about that, he would've told me, right maybe he told sub, they are really close.'

"Not that I've heard, why would you ask?" I said, Denis had took another glance at me and quickly said, "Ohhhh uhhh I was just asking, that's all." He said with an awkward smile. "Do you have a crush on my bro-," 'Why do I feel like crying, wait am I jealous, I don't have a crush on Denis, do I?' 'Keep your composure Elijah.'

Denis interrupted my line of thoughts when he said, "Ahhhh you got it all wrong if you think I have a crush on Ethan," "I was implying that someone might know a little more than you do." I felt a wave of relief hit me once he said that. "So sub knows then," I said confidently, Denis had quite the surprised look, he then said "So you know Sub has a crush on Ethan right?"

I was shocked, 'Sub has a crush on Ethan,' Denis immediately got worried because he thought I already knew. I then said

"I-"

____________________________________
Oop cliffhanger, is it really Idk, but I wanted to get this out on Christmas so here it is, Psst- I hinted it in the previous chapter. I don't usually update this early but it's a miracle that I finished this in one day
Thx for reading, Merry Christmas or late Christmas Idk your timestamp! I probably made a few errors too lazy to proofread UwU