Chapter 13: Lets break up

The Morning: 9:30

"TIME TO WAKE UP," Ethan yelled, bursting through Elijah's bedroom door followed by a rather sleepy sub. Ethan expected them to shoot up but rather the opposite, they were still asleep. He then noticed the position they were in and giggled a little bit, "Ahaha I hope Elijah likes saliva on his shirt," Ethan snickered.

There were stomping noises coming from downstairs and then a faint sound most likely Alex's morning voice. "Wow you woke up Alex but not those two idiots," Sub murmured, Ethan laughed at the joke that happened to wake up Elijah but not Denis.

"What are you doing in my room?" asked Elijah, barely able to form his words, "Ohh nothing but be down in 10 minutes, ok!" Ethan chirped, "Yeah, yeah," Elijah muttered sleepily.

As soon as Ethan and Sub left the room, Elijah tried sitting up but soon noticed the man's head laying on his chest. He smiled at the sight, not yet realizing the puddle of saliva on his shirt,

"Denis"

"Denis you gotta wake up, your a little heavy,"

Elijah whispered, there was a bit of shuffling but Denis was still asleep. He then noticed the wet spot on his shirt and suddenly pushed Denis off the bed, immediately waking him up in the process. "Oww, what happened!" Denis grumbled, picking himself off the ground now sitting up on the bed, rubbing his eyes.

"Ewww," Elijah jokingly said, Denis slapped his palm on his forehead and mumbled, "Too early Elijah . . ." They both giggled and said their good mornings to one another while getting up and doing their morning routine.

10:40am

"Can I have the Syrup, please?"

An early snowy morning followed with laughters across the counter, talking about plans for the day, cracking jokes every now and then.

"Ohh yeah I had a weird dream, well more like a nightmare," Denis said, "What was it about anyway?" Elijah asked, curious. Denis froze, not sure on how to answer that without revealing a slight hint that . . . yeah, "I don't remember anything!" Denis blurted out.

"Hmph- fair . . . but do you remember the slightest of events tha-," Elijah tried pushing for more details but was stopped by Ethan.

~•~ Few minutes later ~•~

"I'm going back to sleep, too tired," Denis announced to everyone whilst cleaning the table. Everyone soon separated to do their own things but little did they know Denis planned to finally break up with his girlfriend. He entered the shared bedroom, quickly locking the bedroom door and then diving onto the bed to find his phone. 

Finding it, he unlocked his phone, clicked his contacts and without second guessing himself he clicked her caller ID.

*Ring

*Ring

*Ring

"Hello?"

Elijah's POV:

"Ethan what should we film today?" I asked, "I don't know Elijah, maybe not today," "let's just relax!" said Ethan, and with that he left to find Sub. With nothing else to do I looked over at the kitchen and then the stairs, 'Do I want to clean the dishes or do I want to bother Denis?' I stood there for two seconds and ran up the stairs, as soon as I made it upstairs I rushed to my bedroom to slow down suddenly when I heard Denis talking to someone.