~1~ first met

Ice cream's POV:
I found herself bleeding on the ground and passed out and only saw a light blue sweater with light blue and light purple fluffy ends at the end of his sweater (idk QvQ) being full of confusion

Sugar's POV:
I thought it would be nice to take a walk in waterfall
(Sorry I know nothing from sugartale QwQ)

And i walked around waterfall a little bit and found a different version of himself but a girl when he first saw her she was full of shock "t-the hell?" I mumbled and picked her up and started to run to my house

And walked into the door papyrus was still sleeping so he walked in quietly while holding her in his hands and lays her down on the couch goes to get bandages from the kitchen.

-later after sugar bandaged ice cream up-

Ice cream's POV:
"Huh where am I?" She thought.
I'd sit up being completely confused of where I was. she'd starts hearing footsteps coming from the stairs.
I saw a different version of myself being Confused. I'd stand up.

Sugar's POV:

"Oh your up!" I said in a
happy tone walking towards her.
She'd walk backwards from me looking Confused with her pupils change into symbols. (ice cream kinda has the same past as ink 😌). I stopped walking and says "oh sorry that Im sorry for scaring you" "i-its f-fine" she'd say in a Confused tone.

And m-my name i-is s-sans but you
c-can call m-me ice c-cream" ice cream said in a happy way. "Oh my name is sans too! But you can call me sugar!" I said.

Ice cream's POV:
"He's kinda cute. Wait no he's a different version of me snap out of it ice cream!" i thought. "So um what do ya wanna do?" I said in a Confused tone. "Well we could go to waterfall.." sugar said. "Oh s-sure let's go.."

-~After they got to waterfall~-

"This place is n-new to m-me" I'd say. "Here I'll hold your hand so you won't get lost since it's new to you.." sugar said grabbing my hand.he'd feel his cheekbones getting hot. He'd blush light blue a little bit and I'd blush light purple a little bit too. "U-um where are we going s-sugar?" I said. "We are going to a beautiful place of waterfall!" sugar said. Ice cream tripped. Sugar catched ice cream by the second before she'd hit the ground. Ice cream felt her cheekbones and blushed light purple a lot and so did sugar but light blue. "Oh thanks for catching m-me heh!" Ice cream standard up and sugar let go. "Well um were here at the ehco flowers" Sugar sat down. "Oh wow! There so pretty!" Ice cream said.

~to be continued~

-----------------

Sorry if this sucks- qwq
I just real wanted to put my ship in something
And sorry that this is short.-

Word count: 489