Rejecting the Other Orign

When they finally did it, after finally understanding everything that leads up to this point in time, they started rejecting their other parentage at some point. Wishing to only be borne of void.

They still cared about every sibling though. Even the one who left the birthplace to become a prison.

They accepted this despite the pain that came with such a fact. They worked hard yet slowly to bring each one back. Silently, as to not bring attention to themselves.

One at a time they place them outside of their birthplace and repressed any memories they might have through their connected void about the unification. Not the Radiance and their parentage though. They would never force any of them to forget that and leave them to wonder about such things. That would be cruel.

To repress that, only for the evidence to stare them in the face and bring it back leaving it fresh. Any hurt they feel now should be dealt with now so it may ease and be forgotten in the depths of the- well they don't need to explain it.

They'll do the same for Hornet. They learned a new trick once everything was calm, and they intend to use it.

As soon as they ascended, in the divine sense ironically, they rejected all light of the radiant and pale kind that did not belong to them or their siblings. They don't regret it for now. However as they slowly brought back their siblings, they felt him reform. They hate him, but there were other ways to deal with such a fool. In the meantime, they'll suppress her memory.

For now, every sibling was free, and they'll make sure it stays so.

They hope that they like the gift they've given them all.