"I'm not.. Interested in eternal glory. I don't want to risk my life for such thing. Eternal glory doesn't really matter when you've got your happiness right in front of you, right?" I tell her, and she softly nods.

"What is your happiness then?" She questions, smiling. She looks up at me with shimmering eyes, the moon dancing over her good side.

She looks very kissable right now.

"You." I blurt out, making her cheeks turn to a light shade of pink.

"You're my happiness too," She cooes, resting her head on my shoulder as we watch the night sky of Hogwarts.

Stargazing with her is fun, but it's difficult. Because i don't know which to focus on. The stars.. Or her.

"Why didn't you ask to just.. Meet me in the common room?" I whisper gently to her, and she giggles in response.

"We wouldn't get this kind of view, would we? Besides, i'm feeling rebellious.. Sneaking out past curfew. Just like Snape says in third year.. I am one of Gryffindor delinquents."

We both laugh at her remark.

Merlin.. Y/n is amazing, undoubtfully wonderful. Whatever this is that i feel.. It's more than just like. It's more..

Dare i say, love?

Oh Harry, we're 14 for Godric's sake. How can you love someone at 14?

If it's not love.. Then what is this feeling?

I can't deny it.

It has to be the L word.

"Y/n?" I turn my head to face her, as we lay down.. Looking at the stars above us.

"Yes?"

"I lo– I mean.. Do you like me? Or do you feel more than that?"

"Well.. Harry," She softly speaks, turning her head to face me too.

"I.. I feel more than like actually, like isn't the best word to describe it.." She says to me, faintly smiling.

"Me too.. I mean- The way i feel about you is more than just.. Like. I think i.."

"What is it, Harry?"

"Let's just see where this goes," I smile at her.

I don't want to creep her out, saying that i love her out of no where. What if she doesn't feel the same? Love is a strong word after all..

Maybe i should just give it time.

———————

Y / n  m a l f o y

"I'm telling you, Y/n! You HAVE to mark your territory!"

Hermione squeals, for the one hundredth time.

She has been blabbing about how Cho looks at Harry, and she says she's been acting suggestively to him. And how Harry is completely buying it.

"Hermione, for the last time, why do i need to?" I ask her as we walk through the corridor, clutching my books, putting them against my chest.

"Because, she's been.. Giggling on about him! You have to do.. Something! Tell her that he's off limits!"

"Oh Mione.. She hasn't done anything wrong, and so has Harry. Maybe.. They're just being friendly!" I tell her Hermione, shrugging it off as something i shouldn't be worrying about.

Like.. Cedric, for instance. That day at the world cup, he was just being friendly, right? Because i was!

Speak of the devil..

"Y/n! Hermione!" Cedric comes up to us, i signal Hermione to stop talking, and she closes her mouth shut.

"Hi, you!" I greet him with a smile.

"I'm.. Going to enter the tournament. Wish me luck?"

"Of course! You've got this, Ced!"

"Thanks, Y/n. I'll see you both around."

And at that, Cedric walks past us.

"That's it! Cedric!" Hermione exclaims, and widens her eyes.

"What?" I ask, confused.

"You can get close to Cedric to make Harry jealous! As payback, Y/n! He clearly likes you! And i can see at the world cup.. How annoyed Harry was."

"What? I will not do such thing. What is wrong with you, Hermione? And.. Cedric doesn't like me! He's just.. Being nice," I shrug, but Hermione smirks at me and raises her eyebrows.

"He didn't call me or the others dashing, just you.." She nudges my shoulder, and i roll my eyes at her.

"Besides.. I don't think Harry's got his eyes on anyone after our rendezvous last night at the astronomy tower," I tell Hermione, giving her a smirk.

She widens her eyes and drops her jaw.

"What did you do?" She asks, pressuring me for an answer.

"Nothing," I shrug, a playful smile on my lips as i skip away from her.

"Y/n! What did you do?"

"Not telling you!"

"Y/n Malfoy, get back here right now and tell me what you did last night with Harry Potter!"

She shouts, loud enough for the whole corridor to hear. I look back to see all eyes on me.

Draco's included.

"What did you do with Potter, Y/n? You did something with him last night?" Draco asks me, gripping my wrist firmly.

I chuckle at him, "What did i do... Hm.. What did i do last night with Harry.. Can't remember..."

"I'm being serious, Y/n."

"Just snogged, that's all," I tell Draco, bursting into laughter when i see his face drop, and eyes widen.

Now that i've ran away.. I don't care about what Lucius think! Fuck that, if he doesn't like me being with Harry, that's his problem!

"Everyone in this corridor! I want you all to know, that my sister didn't do anything.. Romantic with Potter last night! Granger is just dramatic, she's exaggerating it!" Draco shouts, with his usual angry attitude.

I know he doesn't want to be seen as a  loser who's sister is snogging his enemy. And that's just funny to me.

"If anyone spreads any false rumour, you're going to regret it!" He continues, shouting. The students in the corridor look intimated and scared.. Well.. That's Draco for you.

A/n:
Updating tomorrow!