Chapter 2: A legend begins

Start from the beginning

V/n: Land on the bad guy closest to the man. He's backed up into a corner, so defense is easy. Well, game plan has been set, the pieces are in place....

He cracked his neck, and jumped.

V/n: "Let's play."

Saying so, he delivered a landing kick on the man closest to the businessman, and, before they could react, he kicked another one of them in the nuts.

V/n: "Hello, everybody, it's me, new vigilante in town, V/n, it's nice to meet you. Now, I know what you're thinking. 'Why has such a good-looking hero come here, in Random Mugging Alley Number 108325?'"

He ducked underneath a knife slash from the guy who got nut-shot, and punched the girl behind him, the one with a gun, before delivering a kick to the first guy's head.

V/n: "Well, my lovely muggers, I'll tell you. It's because, while yes, I condone a lot of illegal things, like, for example, taking your own snacks into movies instead of the overpriced shit that they give you, punching your bullies, and especially piracy..."

He spun out of the way of a punch from the guy who he kicked first. The guy's Quirk, as it turned out, was stretching limbs, and he was punching him from where he had fallen down. V/n pulled the guy to him via his fist, and gave him a lariat.

V/n: "But I don't condone mugging, especially because the mugee in this situation is usually innocent. So, I have a problem with you guys. And, as the great number one Allmight, our lord and saviour, with plusses and ultras for all, amen, has taught us...the best way to deal with your problems? Beat em up."

He pulled the guy with the knife, and slammed him into the girl, but this time, the girl phased through him. She then laughed at him, which was the perfect distraction to knock her upside the head with the lid of a nearby trashcan so she would be out cold.

V/n: "So, I'm doing exactly that."

Other two thugs: "We surrender!"

V/n: "Oh, that's ni-"

??: "POLICE! KEEP YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR!"

V/n: "What?"

Businessman: "I-I had an opening to call the cops, so I did!"

The businessman stood in front of V/n, to protect him from the cops, while he took a deep breath and looked at his hands, letting his persona fade for just a moment.

Y/n: HOLYFUCKIWASAFUCKINGBADASSWITHALLTHEONELINERSANDTHEADRENALINEANDFUCKFUCKFUCKMYEVERYTHINGHURTSGODDAMMITTHATONEDUDEACTUALLYLANDEDASLASHWITHTHEKNIFE

After that mental outburst, he came back to reality, to find the police officer listing charges at the other thugs, before walking to him.

Officer: "And you. You did a good job with saving this man, kid. But, it's still the law for you to be arrested and put in juvenile hall for unlicensed use of a Quirk.

V/n: "Nope. I have not broken any laws. After all, there's no laws against vigilante justice, it's just against unlicensed Quirk usage. Ask anyone here. I punched them, and kicked them, and threw them, but never Quirk'd them."

Businessman: "He's...He's telling the truth, sir."

Officer: "I..see...Well, you should still come with me-"

He turned back to V/n, only to see him gone.

Officer: "What the-"

Timeskip brought to you by V/n saving a couple of rich parents from muggers before they make a child into an orphan

It was a brand new day, after an entire day of stopping a lot more crime, including burglaries, more muggings, and a couple of B&Es, Y/n was VERY tired. And hurt, too. So, he was currently very happy that the U.A. uniform had full sleeved jackets and full pants.

As far as V/n went, he was getting a bit of online coverage, but, not too many people were believing that he even existed, which was hard, but it was something Y/n was used to.

In school, nothing interesting really happened, Shinso was home sick, so he was really lonely throughout the day. Or at least...he was up until lunchtime.

During lunch, he sat at a table off in the corner, close to a window because he liked the view. However, his appreciation for good views was interrupted by someone sitting next to him.

He looks to his side, only to see..

Y/n: What the hell is she doing here?

Todoroki: "Hey."