"Yes Hi I would like to book a room for a few hours please."

She started typing on her computer, "How many?"

 "Just one thank you."

"Your name?"

"Rose Mary."

"Your last name?"

I stared at her, "Mary."

She looked up at me and chuckled, "Really?"

"Is that a problem?" I said raising my eyebrows.

"No not at at." She typed faster.

I shrugged, "It's a family name." 

"Okay how will you be paying?"

"Cash."

"Total is $69.75"

 I looked in my bag and gave her a 100 dollar bill. "Keep the change."  I heard familiar voices coming in.

"FUCK YOU EVE!"

"Security you're needed in the common area." One woman said.

"I ALREADY DID!"

"I'M SWITCHING ROOMS FROM YOUR CRAZY ASS!" Zendaya yelled. I heard her storm over her and I kept looking straight not wanting her to notice me.

"Yes hi, I was in room 506 and would like to switch to another room."

"Yes right away. I just need your name."

"Zendaya Coleman."

The lady handed me my key, "Here you go Ms. Mary room 606."

I nodded and walked away headed toward the elevator. 

"Is room 605 okay Ms. Coleman?"

"Yes any room to get away from her."

I smiled lowly, look at god.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I arrived in my room I placed my bag down and took off my hat

As I arrived in my room I placed my bag down and took off my hat. Opening my purse I took out a .22 with a silencer. "I don't want to be here all night."

Grabbing my gloves I screwed on the silencer. I don't know what room Eve is in but I need to find out fast. Now that Zendaya's ass is next door I can either kill her and pin the murder on Eve or I can just kill them both. I don't know how but I will make the way. I just know that they both gotta go. I went to the bathroom putting my hair in a quick ponytail. I looked at my watch and it was 6:23. I have to come up with a plan quick.

"Room service." I heard coming from next door.  

I walked out the bathroom and to the front putting my ear to the door since it sounded so muffled.

"I didn't order room service." Zendaya said. 

"I know you didn't but a woman named Eve sent it to you." I squinted my eyes that voice sounds familiar though. 

"Fine I'll take it. Thanks." She said.

"Here you go, have a great one."

The door closed and I peaked out the my door seeing the woman walk away to the elevator. Her body is a slim figure. Jennifer? Maybe? Her hair is black and in a slick back bun. She entered the elevator and she was gone. I closed the door going to change my clothes. I changed  in all black. Black jeans, tank top, boots and put on gloves to finish the look off. Picking up the gun I stared at it. Sighing, I shook my head and sat on the bed remembering Jennifer's words on just letting go and moving forward. 

"What the hell am I doing here?" I said lowly. I grabbed everything quickly putting them back in my bag. Rushing out I walked passed Zendaya's room hearing her cough loudly. 

"I hope you choke bitch." I said as I continued to walk toward the elevator.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was just about 9 o'clock and I was on my way to Mia's house picking up the twins. For the first time I went to the grocery store to pick something for dinner. As  I approached the house Mia opened the door standing outside. 

"What's with the get up?" She asked. 

I sighed walking up the steps, "It's a long story." Well not really I just didn't want to say 'I was going to kill Eve and Zendaya tonight but I chickened out.'

"Where are the twins?"

"Coloring. You talk to Jennifer today?"

"Yeah before she left, she said she was going to the gym and then to the studio after so she's going to be home a little late. We haven't had time to text though."

"Oh okay."

"Why?"

She shrugged, "I'm just asking, I texted her earlier and didn't get no reply."

"Well she'll reply when she gets a chance."

I walked into the living room and my smile lit up. "Mommy!"

"Heyyyyyy little ones." I went to my knees as they both ran up to me giving me a hug and kiss. my heart practical melted. Even though I missed 3 years of their life, but I look forward to the future I have with them and Jennifer.

"Let's go home."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I gave the twins a bath and put them to bed. It was two versus one and they was winning in the beginning but eventually I won. I sat down at the  kitchen table exhausted. 

"Damn do I even wanna cook dinner?" My words were slurred. I tried staying up to wait on Jennifer, but without even realizing I fell asleep right there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for reading 

~Kira😘❤