"I am surprised that you aren't part of the elite ten, Kinoshita-san." Marui mentioned, fixing his glasses.

"Why am I not part of the elite ten, system?" You asked the system.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
System:

Despite Y/n Kinoshita looking perfect, she also has her own flaws. Apparently, her reason for not accepting one of the seats in Elite Ten is that she isn't a fan of doing paperworks.

Or more like, she has a lot of paperworks to do as a part of WGO, taking note that she is a first class bookwoman.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Heh, so that's why I'm always lazy even though I'm really not in the real world." You replied to System.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
System:

Certainly a reason.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Ya know, I'm not a fan of doing paperworks." You answered cooly, making them burst into laughters.

"Eh? Why? Why are you guys laughing?" You finally opened your eyes when you felt that your headache was gone. You then glance at your back to see Ryoko giggling alongside them.

"Ryoko-chan! Thank you for massaging my temples!" You said and gave her a hug, who also gladly gave back.

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Day of Hell Camp.

"My stomach hurts." Megumi muttered to herself.

"I'm kind of getting jaded." Yukihira said.

"Alright! Let's go! Off to the camp of friendship and team-building straight outta hell!" Yukihira shouted with full of energy.

"Let's gooo!" You replied back, and both of you started running inside the assigned bus, leaving the others behind.

"Oh geez, they're too energetic for this camp." The others muttered.

All of you got inside the bus. After a couple of minutes the bus drivers started driving the bus, going to the hotel where the hell camp will occur.

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"Wow!"

"T-this is our 'camp' site?"

"Guess this school isn't full of rich guys for nothing. They even run a big-ass hotel."

"Hai, Let's go inside!" You motioned them and started entering the big hotel of Totsuki. The others followed you.

"Wah, it's too quiet here." You mumbled to yourself, looking around the enormous structure.

"Hey, It's Nikumi!"

"Oh? Nikumi-chan~!" You started running towards Ikumi, giving her a warm hug.

"Y-yukihira?! Y-Y/N-sama?!" She shouted, looking at the both of you.

"Been a while, Nikumi!" The girl awkwardly hugged you back.

"You're totally relaxed, huh?" Yuki said gloomily, looking at the red-haired male.

"Hey Yukihira-kun! Why are you calling her by a nickname?" The other girl scolded.

"Huh? But she's fine with it. Right, Nikumi?"