~New school-

Y/N POV:
"Bye mom, Bye dad I love you." I say while running through the brick wall.

This will be my first year at hogwarts, I am transferring from Ilvermormy, an American school for wizards and witches.

I was walking on the train to find a seat I found one with a girl who seemed to be around my age sitting alone in there. "Hello, Mind if i sit here?" I ask.

"Yeah sure go ahead!" She says. "Okay Thankyou." I say while taking my seat. "I'm Y/N by the way, I just transferred here from an American wizarding school." "I'm Hermione granger." I hear the door to our compartment.

"Hello!" I say while looking at the red haired and the raven haired boy. "Oh" he says turing to Hermione looking confused. "Who's this"

"That's Y/N she just moved here from an American wizarding school."

"Okay. Hello Y/N, I'm Ron Weasley, this is Harry" he says while giving me a soft smile and sitting next to Hermione. I sit next to Harry.

"So do you know what house you're in yet?" Harry asks. "Not yet. I'm hoping to be in Hufflepuff all though I don't mind any of the houses." I reply.

*TIMESKIP*

We finally got to hogwarts. As i start walking in the entrance an old man with a large beard pulls me aside. "Hello Y/N. You must be our new student." He says very calmly. "I am dumbledore, the headmaster. Let's take you up to my office and get you sorted into your house." He says. I nod and follow him.

He places the sorting hat on my head. "I can see you are very intelligent, also very brave an cunning and ambitious. I know what to do with you....SLYTHERIN!" The hat pronounces.

Dumbledore escorts me to my houses table for the feast. I sit by a girl with shoulder length long dark brown hair.

"Hello!" She says. "You must be new I'm pansy." She greets me."Oh, Hello, nice to meet you I'm Y/N" I smile and start eating.

The feast ends. "Hey Pansy before you go do you think you can help me find my dorm?" I ask. "Yeah no problem." she says as she takes my paper.

"Me and you will be sharing a dorm!" she says very happily. "Follow me Y/N i'll show you where to go." We make our way to the dorm. I was exhausted so I changed into my Pjs and went to bed.

*TIMESKIP*

The next day before classes I went to the library. It was 8AM so I had an hour to waste and decided to go up there despite that I hated reading.

Out of the coroner of my eye I spotted Hermione. "Oh Hermione Hi!" I practically yell. "Y/N hey! Come sit!" She says motioning me to go over to her.

We spend the whole time at the library just talking about random stuff. I found out she was a muggle-born and I am a pure blood but I wasn't one of the pure bloods who doesn't like muggleborns. In fact my best friend at my old school is muggleborn.

"We should get to class now it's almost 9." I tell her. "Okay bye y/n Ill talk to you later." I got to my first class and was sat by a tall boy named Blaise.

"Hello." I greet him. "Hello. Are you new here? I've never seen you before?" He questions. "Yeah I am, I moved here from America." I exclaim.

*TIMESKIP*

I had one more class of the day. That was potions. "Oh hey hermione do you have potions too?" I ask as she started walking into the potions room. "Yea I do! I'm glad we have a class together!" she smiles.

"Me too!" I say while sitting with the rest of the Slytherins. when I walked over to sit with my house i look at Hermione. her eyes went wide. She looked like she had seen a ghost. I was very confused but decided I will ask her about it after class.