He said to stay away from you. - I said and my voice almost cracked. Jungkook pulled a little of me and looked in my eyes.

You will never do that,okay? - He said and then kissed my nose and lied back on me.

I will never stay away from you. - I softly said.

•°•

JUNGKOOK POV.

I was lying on Taehyung chest while he was stroking my hair. I was feeling so safe in his arms, I think that Jimin and Yoongi are right.

I'm in love with Taehyung, I hope that he likes me too. In that time my mom came in the room but I was pretending to sleep.

Awww cute. - My mom said.

Shhh, he is sleeping. - Taehyung softly said trying to not "wake me up".

How you will eat now? - My mom asked him.
I will eat with him, just put the food there mom and thank you for making it. - He said.

No problem sweetie. - My mom said.
Mom can I ask you something? - Taehyung suddenly said.

Sure honey. What is it? - My mom said and then sat down on the bed.
Did Jungkook ever talk about someone special to him?

Hmmm about someone that he love, no he is not. He always just talking about you. I think that he likes you. - I was listening my mom, I almost jumped when she said that.

Mom, you know I like him 2 years. I wish that he likes me too, I'm afraid of coffesing because I don't want to ruin our friendship. - Taehyung said.

•°•

I knew it that you likes him. - My mom squiled.
Shhh, mom don't be so loud. He will hear us. - I smiled inside of me because I heard everything and now I know what I must to do.

Sorry not sorry Taehyungie. I hope you two will be together because you two will be so good couple. - My mom said to Taehyung.

I started to slowly moving like hint that I'm going to wake up. I opened my eyes and looked at my mom who was smiling and then Taehyung which face was red like tomato.

Mom is it everything alright?? - I asked.
Yeah, I just bringed the soup to you two. - My mom said.

Ohh okay. Taehyung come, let's go to eat. - I said and then sat up.
Okey, you two eat I'm going downstairs. - My mom said and then left from there leaving us alone.

Hyung can you give me that soup?? - Taehyung asked me than something came in my head.

Wait Tae, I will feed you. - I said and took the bowl of soup.

H-hyung I can eat-.... - He was talking but I cutted him with spoon of soup.
Shhh and now eat, you need energy now. - I said and continued to feeding him.

•°•

TAEHYUNG POV.

After eating I lied down on the bed with Jungkook next to me.

Tae we will not go in the school tomorrow. - Jungkook suddenly said.
I know that I can't go, but why are you don't will go. - I asked.

Because if you are hurted I'm hurted to. I will stay with you at home and that is the last. - He said and then again lied his head on my chest while hugging me for my waist.

My heart was beating so fast, maybe his mom was right. Maybe he likes me too. - I thought to myself.

Tae when you will recover we will go somewhere. I must to say something to you. - Jungkook said and I started panicking without reason.