♡ Part 9 ♡

DATE NIGHT - JUNGKOOK POV. -

I wanted to go somewhere out but Tae wants to have a date in house so I prepared date in my room. I putted 1 big blanket on the floor with many pillows and 1 more blanket for cover ourselves. All around was petals of rose and a few purple candles.

My room was smelling like strawberry because my baby loves strawberries so much. I opened Netflix on the TV, and yes some food is on the table next to TV. I just hope that my baby will love this. I know that this isn't to much but I made all of this with all of my heart.

My baby bear deserve the best, he is so precious and so lovely. I really love him so much, I don't know how I can left him after school but I had to. I miss him, when will he come. Hmm it's just 5 PM, he is coming in 6 PM so I have a time for take a quick shower.

After taking shower I put some comfy clothes on myself and sat down on the bed waiting for Tae. Suddenly I heard a door bell so I fast runned downstairs. I opened the door and there is he standing, my beautiful baby bear.
Hey baby bear. - I said.

•°•

TAEHYUNG POV.

I'm standing in front of Junkook's house, after talking to myself a little for calming down I clicked on the door bell. After almost 10 seconds my Kookie opened the door standing there all so hot but with that cute bunny smile.

Hey baby bear. - He said and grabbed my hand and pulled me inside of the house closing the door behind us.

Just as I came in the house he pinned me on the wall and kissed me so softly yet so passionately. I smiled a little and kissed him back. Soon after we pulled away.

Hey Kookie. - I showed to him my boxy smile which I knew it that he loves it the most.
I missed you so much baby, I know that you will say that I saw you today in the school but I missed you so much. - He said while hugging me tightly and I hugged him back.

I missed you too bunny. - I said and he pulled away a little with his hands still on my waist.
Bunny?? - I asked.
Yes, you look like a bunny when you are smiling. - I giggled.
Yeah and I'm just your bunny. - He said and kissed me.

Just mine. - I said through the kiss and then started kissing him back. After sometime we pulled away.

Let's go on our date which is in my room. - He said and I again giggled. He grabs my hand and dragged me upstairs to his room. When we came there I was amazed.

Woah Kookie this is so beautiful. I love it, thank you so much love. - I said and kissed Kook's cheeks.
I'm happy if you are happy. - He said and hugged me from back. I smiled, I still can't believe that he is mine, just mine. I really love him sosososo much, my bunny.

Come here baby. - He said and then we sat down on the blanket.

He covered us with other blanket and gave to me controller. I searched for some movie and finally I found one, it's called ,,Last Christmas". Jungkook pulled me in his embrace and I started movie.

Soon he gave me some snacks while we was watching the movie. I was peacefully watching the movie when suddenly I felt the stare at me. I looked at Jungkook who already was looking at me.

Kookie, the movie is there. - I said and pointed on the TV and just then...

Jungkook placed his lips on mine, I kissed him back but things started to be more hotter. Just in seconds I was sitting on Jungkook's lap making out with him. I don't know when and how but now I was lying on the floor with Jungkook on top of me.
You are so beautiful baby. - He said and kissed my nose.