random after Melody of Memories idea

So, it'll take place after Sora and Riku bring Stella back.

Stella: *looks around The Final World* Wow. I almost forgot how beautiful it is here.

Sora: It really is.

Unnamed star: Your back.

Stella: *looks at the star and smiles* Hey. It's been a while. Oh! I found your one friend. I can tell he misses you. And I know your name thanks to him.

Unnamed star: Really? That's wonderful.

Stella: I will get you back to your home. Just like you helped my friends brought me home. Think of it as a thank you gift.

Riku: So, what is her name?

Stella: Her name...is Yukki.

Yukki: Yukki...so that's my name. Thank you, Stella.

Stella: No. Thank you, Yukki.

Sora: We gotta go tell the others that you're home.

Stella: *looks at Sora and nods* Okay. *looks at Yukki* See you later, Yukki.

Yukki: See you later, Stella.

Sora, Stella and Riku leave The Final World...

Riku: Where should we meet up with the others at?

Stella: Let's go to Master Yen Sid's tower. I must let him know about something important.

Sora: Can we know?

Stella: Not yet.

The three of them go to Mysterious Tower and Stella talks to Master Yen Sid...

Stella: ...and now I don't have my full powers anymore.

Master Yen Sid: I see. This is troubling news. You have a long road ahead of you to recover your lost powers. Have you told anyone else of this matter?

Stella: Only Ven. Sora and Riku are calling the others to come here so I can tell them at the same time.

Master Yen Sid: Are you sure it is wise?

Stella: *gives Master Yen Sid a stern look* I can't leave them in the dark about it! They have to know!

Master Yen Sid: Very well then.

Sora: *knocks on the door and opens it* Everyone's here.

Master Yen Sid: Let them in.

The others come in...

Aqua, Terra, Ventus, Chirithy, Kairi, Luna, Max, Stan, Lily, Yama, Nikko, Donald, Goofy, King Mickey, Roxas, Lexlats, Xion, Lea, Isa, Sara, Jiro, Hayner, Pence, Olette, Leon, Yuffie, Cid, Aerith, Ienzo, Ansem the Wise and Even: Stella!

Stella: *smiles* Hey guys. Miss me?

Max: Are you really asking that?

Luna: Of course we did, you knucklehead!

Yama: Luna! Don't call her a knucklehead!

Stella: It's okay, grandma. So, I have something to tell you all.

Ventus: Does it have to do with last year?

Stella: Yep. And you might wanna sit down.

Then we continue on from there