"Yes ma'am." Shizuku fixed her posture and shot you a smile.

She swung Blinky forward.

"Ready, Blinky?"

"Hai."

"Clear up a path." Shizuku instructed.

On command, Blinky began to pull numerous corpeses into it's mouth.

You and the troupe had followed the crooked path and continued on.

Almost immediatly, the troupe came to an abrupt halt.

You could prefectly see the nen they had emitted onto their bodies.

"This- aura it's not-normal." Machi gulped.

"It must be a powerful opponent." Chrollo kept alert.

You felt a chill run up your spine as Feitan pulled you into him, slinking his pinky around yours.

"Finally stopped playing hard to get I see..." You smirk.

"I am transferring some of my nen onto you... for your protection." He glanced elsewhere.

Your stomach dropped.

Though. not in an anxious manor but as if you were a little taken back by his answer.

"Ready your positions..." Chrollo whispered.

An eerie silence had fell over the troupe cautiously, they kept their bodies in fighting stances.

You stiffened under Feitan's touch as the ominous aura grew closer.

"I can't believe I'm missing out on season four of A-O-T for this bullshit." You sneered.

Immediately, the troupe all parted to dodge a sword that had been thrown into your direction.

Luckily, Feitan still had you in his arms, pulling you along with him as his small body moved swiftly in the darkness.

It seemed that whoever had attacked you had definitely been immune to the dark.

You two sat behind a crate, your small body gently pressed up against his lap.

He held his palm against your mouth to silence you.

You could feel his tiresome breath tickling the back of your neck.

"Keep quiet..." He murmured in a low tone his voice almost purring by how low he had spoken.

You only nodded.

Suddenly, a melodic whistle began to echo throughout the abandon building.

The sound of heavy boots thumping against the floor beneath you with each step they took caused you to slowly back further away in a hurry.

"What in the tate langdon..." You whimpered to which Feitan scolded you immediately.

The sword dragged against the concrete floor creating an obnoxious screech to ring in your ears.

"There's no way in hell you're getting out of this rut, Lucilfer." The man hummed.

This only amused Chrollo further.

"You know I love my games but i'm afraid i've grown quite impatient. Come out so I can blow your brains out." The man chortled.

"Y-" You began quietly to which Feitan immediately squeezed his hand that had already cupped your mouth harder to prevent you from saying anything sexual.

the sound of a revolver being pulled out of its harness caused you to keep still.

"Don't worry... I won't kill you. Not yet. But I wouldn't mind blowing a few holes through your little friends."

Suddenly, the footsteps stopped.

The tension grew overwhelming.

Feitan's legs had sandwiched you between him and his arms had been wrapped around your shoulders.

"Peek a boo~" A man roared in laughter as his abnormally long body leaped out in front of you.

The two of you had made a run for it.

But Feitan had underestimated the mans strategy.

He had completely forgotten the man owned a gun with all the sound of his sword scraping against the concrete.

The unidentifiable man held the revolver up into the air, firing it into your direction.

With the last ounce of speed Feitan had, he shielded you.

Your eyes grew wide as Feitan's body grew limp and dropped to the floor.

Your heart broke in two as the feeling of warmth his arm made around your waist now faded completely.

"Fucking idiot! I can't die- why would you intercept that?" You scold jerking his body back and fourth, desperate to find his pulse.

Your body had been suddenly gravitated backward.

Unable to move your arms or your legs, you looked down to your stiff figure only to see that it had been wrapped numerous of times in what looked like thick metal chains.

"Ah shit... here we go again." You sneered.

-

is it too late to say merry christmas😐
happy holidays readers i was supposed to upload yesterday😳😳 but anyway merry christmas ily