How To Survive Ravenclaw

I'm Harry (A Member Of The Elite) and this *points to fat ginger sitting in the corner* is Gingy and this is our newest book on how NOT to get bullied for being in Ravenclaw. Tis awesome but not half as awesome as ME!

We are very sorry for the fact that we haven't written a guide in a while as...well... Gingy bit me so I wasn't sure if I was going to turn into a wereginger so I stayed at St. Mungo's for a while. Don't worry nothing happened to me or my beautiful face.

Here it is all you nerd/geeks/dorks/Rons* from Ravenclaw do all these and you will be 1/10000000000th as cool as me. YAY!

1. Go for a walk in the forbidden forest. At night. On your own. With no wand. Or other magical device.

2. Break your wand in half. Break other people's wands in half. 

3. Draw the dark mark on your wrist when you're bored.

4. Hit people with brooms.

5. Say Hufflepuff in a French accent. (Huff le Puff)

6. Tell Cho Chang to get back with Harry. He's lost without her and just drinks Firewhiskey all night. He looks like a wreck anyway without her fdgna ahfskfhgwuiefsfu sjfhfjsdkhfwifgsuigagfigeisfaf..... Sorry Gingy got hold of the keyboard again. He's in his cage now.

7. Write a letter to Stephanie Meyer and tell her your on Team Harry and how he should be in her books because he is so much better looking than Edward or Jacob and Bella should be with him and and... sorry got a little bit carried away there.

8. Form an army of inferi and make them do Thriller by Michael Jackson.

9. Poke Death Eaters until they cry.

10. When a Death Eater tries to kill someone shout "Oh no you didn't girlfriend! Hold my earrings!" Then proceed to booty shake in their face.

*Rons- Nerd, Dork and geek all rolled up into one and to top it off being GINGER! Meeheehee