↻ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞

(1) new message(s) from SHORTcake !

SHORTcake
i can't hang out today. i'm sorry. i hope u understand! but like idk maybe we can hang out tomorrow. i'm like rlly busy atm. i'll buy u strawberry shortcake to make up for lost time. x

you (tsukishima)
yh yh it's fine but make that 2 strawberry shortcakes or i won't accept ur apology 😤

SHORTcake
alr, u got ur self a deal. n e wayyy i'll talk to u later.
bye tsukki!!

you (tsukishima)
k bye shortcake

i just realised how much fun i had with you this entire week that i don't even know what to do since i'm by myself. the things i would normally do aren't the same without you.

i headed downstairs to get some junk food for my movie marathon. i picked out a variety of crisps, drinks and popcorn. unfortunately, there was no strawberry shortcake :(

i went back upstairs and laid the food onto my bed. i changed into my green dinosaur onesie that no one knew about. if they did, i would never hear the end of it.

i jumped onto my bed, grabbed my laptop and decided to watch all the dinosaurs that i could find. i opened my crisp packet and started to munch.

this was going to be a long day.

halfway through the second movie, i realised something. y/n had told me that she was going to confess to yamaguchi by the end of this week. is this what she meant when she couldn't hang out? she was too busy confessing to yamaguchi?

i know i shouldn't be mad since i did help her about ways to confess to him. i just didn't want to believe that the time we had together came to a halt so quickly.

i mean, there could be other reasons why you didn't want to hang out today. but that was the main idea that had been stuck into my head.

i decided to ignore that thought and brought my attention back to the movie.

a couple of hours later, it was already 11pm. just as i was about to start my eighth movie, my phone had started to ring.

my heart skipped a beat as i thought that you could be calling me. i seized my phone and looked at the caller id.

oh. it was just yamaguchi.

my heart beat returned back to its normal pace as i answered the call. i could hear shuffling in the background and heavy breathing.

"oh, tsukki, i have great news to tell you!" yamaguchi exclaimed.

"what is it?" i asked.

"i just got confessed to today by the person i like!"

AUTHOR'S NOTE
i'm sorry for the short chapter! next chapter is going to be longer and it is going to be the final chapter of tsukishima's pov in this book.