After Finch's raiding at the grocery store he joined Sam and Becca skimming through documents in the town hall offices.

"How's Juno?" Becca asked.

"Fine, when I know where she's at. She's been doing this thing lately where she goes missing."

"Maybe she's just playing hide n seek." Becca joked.

Finch chuckled. "Yeah, maybe."

"What're we doing here?" Sam signed catching the two's attention. Finch turned to Becca.

"I wanna know why we're here. Why? And why this place is exactly like home? And the lights still go on? And our cell phones still work."

"You're right," Finch nodded. "It doesn't make sense."

"What if there is no why?" Sam asked. "What if it just is."

"No, I don't accept that. We've been kidnapped. Or rescued, or something. I mean there's a story here. People don't just disappear." Becca continued.

"You'd be surprised." Finch mumbled thinking he wasn't speaking loud enough for her to hear or pronouncing enough for Sam to read his lips. But she heard him.

Becca was about to say something to Finch before Sam hit the table catching their attention.

"I can't hear you."

Becca glanced a Finch before signing and saying. "People don't just disappear."

"Apparently they do. You go missing, you go deaf for no reason. You're looking for answers. There are none. Doesn't this prove that?"

"No, I don't accept that. You know what? Something happened yesterday." Becca signed and sat down. "I have to find out why."

"And we will." Finch assured with a half smile. Becca nodded. "Well search the entire town if we have to."

"Thank you, Finch."

Later that day, Juno sat besides Ally in the church listening to everyone around them either panic or talk about the hope they had in Grizz and Luke.

"I hope Grizz is okay." Juno said.

"I'm sure he's fine. I wonder why we're here though." Allie replied.

"Hey, listen up. While we're all here, together, there are some things we ought to figure out. Before we rip this place apart and maybe start hurting each other. I don't know what the hell is going on. Maybe Luke will come back with some good news." Cassandra announced.

"Maybe? Of course he will." Elle said.

"Why done we just wait and see, Cassandra." Harry suggested.

"Because I would rather prepare for the worst before the worst happens."

"What does that mean?" Kelly asked. "Prepare?"