F I F T E E N

Juno and Harry walked into her house

Juno and Harry walked into her house. Harry had never been there. It was small and far from town. The trees that kept them in were a few feet away. Harry followed her in before she turned back to him.

"You don't have to stay." She smiled. "I'll be fine, I just miss being here."

Her eyes were red and glassy from crying. He couldn't stop thinking about how she held on to him as she cried. Harry shook his head.

"I want to stay." He reassured. "Besides I've never been to your house before."

She slightly laughed. "Yeah, no one has besides Ally and Grizz."

"Really?"

"Finch likes keeping his thing private and well I don't have many friends."

"That's a complete lie, Jade." Juno smiled as he continued. "We all know everyone likes you."

"Just because they like me doesn't mean we're friends." She explained, it was something she learned right away after moving here. Being social was easy but she never managed to keep close friends like Finch did. Allie was her first real friend and the Grizz came along after but before them she didn't have anyone beside Finch.

"Im just gonna clean up a bit." She mumbled interrupting her thoughts. "Make yourself comfortable. You want something to eat or drink?"

She made her way into the kitchen. The planted rose that was picked by her their first night sat on the kitchen counter.

"No, I'm good."

Juno noticed the stack of books by the plant. She smiled looking through each book trying not to tear up. Gardening for beginners, the complete gardeners guide, botany for beginners, gardening for dummies, and how to not kill plants sat on the counter with a note.

hope this helps, don't kill anymore plants -Finch

Harry walked around the living room examining the walls. On one wall there was a shelf, half filled with books and the other half with cameras.

There were no decorations and no pictures. The living room was plain besides a small couch. He wandered into the hall where he found a bathroom and three bedrooms. One closed off and the other two were wide open. The rooms looked off compared to the rest of the house. Everything else was plain while the two rooms were filled with colors and things.

He noticed hers first but walked to the other. His walls were blue grey. His desk was full of papers and books. Over his desk were pictures. Harry never really knew Finch but from what he could tell he wasn't a bad guy. Harry noticed a picture under the stack of papers, pulling it out he immediately recognized the girl next to Finch.