"Oh, you're mistaken my fiery friend, I will not be doing anything. You on the other hand will!" I looked down at my plan, smiling at it. He looked over it for a few minutes before he sighed.

"Why do you have that stupid mask on in the first place?" He asked, ignoring my perfect plan for getting the power cell. I frowned.

"You know why!" I huffed, then let a small amount of stress out through my breath.

"So your going to help me right?" I spoke again. He looked at the notebook in front of him, and back at me closed it.

"What's first?" He asked, I smiled and clapped my hands. I looked into my bag and pulled out my computer, typing quickly. I looked over at Dabi.

"How tall are you?" I asked, he gave me a look. I nudged down to my laptop and with a sigh he reluctantly told me his height. I smiled back and glance back at my computer.

"Mr. Sakamo has been given some paid time off tomorrow and asked not to come into the office!" I said, looking at my handy work, they might have a secure facility, but their cyber game is weak.

"Hear you'll need this," I pulled out a small pocket watch. He looked at me with a board look.

"Why do you always look at me like that!" I express as he takes the watch and places it on his wrist.

"Well? What am I supposed to do with this keep time?" He asked looking at me. I sighed, and held up my phone taking a picture of him. He yelled at me snatching the phone to delete the picture when he saw what the watch was meant for.

"The watch emits a low UV ray, that scrambles the mind to think it sees one thing. You will go in as Mr. Sakamo, you get it, replace the power cell with this" I held up a metal case that looked identical to the power cell. "And you get out, I get the power cell you don't own me!" I said, explaining the plan lightly. He nodded, slipping the watch off and placing it in his pocket.

"Oh I need that back when your done, cant go use anything fro crime that might be related to me!" I said, he gave a a fake and board smile as he walked away.

"I'll see you tomorrow, Touya!" I yelled at him.

"Dont call me that ever again!" He yelled back.

Flashback right where we left off

"You're soaking! Left me draw you a bath-" The worried mother went to say but was stopped by the Boy. He shook his head and went to the freezer pulling out three ice packs and placing them on the counter. He graded a couple snacks and walked back to his room. His mother just watched afraid she might make the boy cry when she went back to making dinner.

"I'll come get you when dinner is ready!" The mother announced to her child. The boy stopped and turned around.

"Mommy? Can I have extra food tonight and can I eat in my room? I don't feel very good!" He said, giving his mother big sad eyes. She sighed and smiled at the boy.

"Ok!"

He walked up the stairs and opened his door to see the boy sitting on his bed. The window is still open from where he entered. He set down the ice packs and handed the boy the snacks.

"I brought snacks, you can have some while I go get stuff to heal your burns, take off the jacket so I can hurry this up when I get back!" The boy spoke again as he then left, leaving the Redhead alone in the room. The Boy walked to the bathroom down the hall and graded all of the gaze, bandages, and burn cream he could find. Then he took back all of it. He entered the room to see the Red head with his shirt off.

"Ok, this is going to sting when I put the burn cream on ok? If it hurts too much use this so you don't make too much noise," I boy handed the Redhead a towel.The Boy opened the burn cream and put some on his hands as he rubbed it on the Redheads burns. The Redhead winced a bit before calming down.