~Chapter 4~

NO ONES POV(I was going to do this whole story in first person, but decided against it and I don't want to go back and fix the rest of the chapters so from now on its in third person, and if it started going to first person assume its Midoriya )

"This is it?" Mei asked Izuku as he showed her the power cell. She looked at it and smiled a little too herself.

"So what do you think should we try it out?" Izuku asked, excited for this to work, Mei shook her head as Izuku went to place the power cell back into the power slot. As they took a step back after entering the activation code the becon powered on, Testing out her quirk Mei couldnt use it, they didnt celebrate just yet. They stood starring at the beacon for almost a whole three minutes before they both decided that the power cell had worked.

"Oh my god we did it!" Mei explained to herself, announcing it to the world, Izuku looked pleased with everything and smiled as himself. They powered off the beacon and left having school in just under 5 minutes. They went their separate ways when deku, stopped turned around seeing mei turn a corner, he ran back to the tech lad and snapped photos of the plans to the beacon and the power cell that they had gotten their hands on the schematics too. He smiled and walked back to towards his class. Phase 1 was complete on the Phase 2. The fest of the day went by fast and he found the classes boring as heck so he sketched up the plans to his new beacon and power cell, it took three class periods for the plan to come together, but by the time it was taking shape Izuku enjoyed planning it.

-.(*~*).-

"So Izuku, do you like have a girlfriend or something? You didnt pay attention in class at all? Thats really not like you," Todoroki asked, over the past weeks him and shinsou had become even more argevating towards each other, fighting almost every time one of them spoke.

"Oh. My. God." shinsou started before Izuku could even start to answer the question.

"Is mister rich boy Todoroki Shoto jealous of our resident cinnomon roll?" he fake gasphed, making the half and half boy bend his plastic spoon a bit.

"No I was just asking him a question, like the friend I am, and you have no room to talk, dont pretend I don't see the way you look at that class 1-B girl!" Shinsou froze for a second, before regaining his smug face, tring to hide his worry.

"Who do you mean?" He asked todoroki, The bi-colored boy smiled in triumph.

"Kendo Itsuka!, you can't fool me for a second, I know you better then I know myself!"

"Todoroki, Im pretty sure its 'I know you better than you know yourself'' Izuku said trying to stop the pointless fighting, he failed.

"You little shit! You are one to talk, I know you have a huge crush on-" he went to expose todoroki when ice went flying and covering the purple hairs mouth.

"Say another word and Ill burn you too a crisp! Lets make a rule talking about crushes is off limits, I won't tease you about Kendo, you don't tease me about . . . you know who," Todoroki said, melting the ice from Shinsou's mouth. His face turned a bright pink as he spoke about this mysterious person. Shinsou thought a second and nodded his head.

"How are they the worst of enemies and yet the best of friends!" tsu asked, looking over at the two as one glared at the other and one, looked around trying to find someone.

"Who knows, the only point is that they know that they have lines that crossing would be a huge no no, I have a friend who i'm like that with!" Izuku explained laughing at the older male whose burnt face came to mind.

"Oh! You mean you and bakugou?" Uraraka asked, joining the conversation. Izuku made a snort as he started to laugh.

"No! Bakugou full on bullied me for the moment I was declared qu- well let's just say from the moment he thought I was weaker than him," The others looked at him with a slight frown.