d.s | Mommy's here pt 1

Slight smut! More in part 2.
Character: Diane Sherman
_____________________________

A fresh start was what you needed. You didn't like thinking about your past and it killed you to live in the same town where all your bad memories where from. So you decided to move. New town, new job and new friends you thought. That's exactly what I need.

Stepping of the train and seeing your new hometown for the first time filled you with joy. It was dark and snowing at the moment but you had never felt so warm inside before. This was gonna be good.

Dragging your luggage with you, you decided to have a look around town to get familiar with the settings. It was a small but charming town. Little shops on every corner and nice looking restaurants here and there. One café in perticular caught your attention and you went in to grab something to drink before you headed home.

The warm air hit you in the face when you entered making a shiver go down your spine.
"Hello, what can I get you?" the young blonde chashier asked me.

"A cappuccino would be great thanks"

"Coming right up, feel free to have a seat and I'll be back with your coffee in a minute". She smiled at me and I gave her a smile back.

I took a seat by the window, silently watching the snow fall outside. "It's beautiful this time of year, isn't it?" an unfamiliar voice asked you. You turn around to be meet with a beautiful red headed woman. She offered you a smile and reached out her hand. "Diane Sherman" she said while shaking my hand.

"y/n  y/l/n" you said in response. "And yes I find it a sight for sore eyes"

"I haven't seen you around before, are you visiting?" Diane said.

"No ms Sherman I actually just moved here" I smiled at her.

"Oh a well behaved young lady I see" Diane chuckled. "How old are you if you don't mind me asking".

"I just turned 18 ms".

"So you live with your parents or a boyfriend maybe?"

You laugh a little at the word 'boyfriend'. "Nope, just me".

The waitress from before came and placed your drink before you. "Sorry to interrupt. Have a good night, both of you".

Me and Diane both say thank you and keep chatting for a while. I tell her I need to get home and she offers me a ride. I declined at first but she insisted. Outside my apartment she gave me her number and gave me a quick peck on the cheek before saying goodbye. "I'll see you later my sweet girl" she whispered as she watched you disappear inside.

I really like Diane. She seems really sweet and to be completely honest, she is kind of hot. She flirted with me a lot tonight but I just think she was trying to be nice. She was old enough to be my mother for god's sake!

Diane's POV:
Finally I've found the one. She is absolutely perfect, I know it! I'll make her mine and train her to be mommy's perfect little girl.

She was already, from what I've seen sweet and obedient. She was also very young and utterly beautiful which is exactly what I crave. I'll take care of her and make her love me. I'll make sure this one never leaves me.

When I get home I lay down on my bed and start touching myself imagining my perfect girl with her little mouth sucking on mommy's breasts. "Oh yes that's it y/n" I moan to myself. "You make mommy feel so good baby". In matter of minutes I came undone all thanks to y/n.

Your POV:
I've lived in here for almost 4 weeks now and Diane and I have become close. She is always helping me around the apartment, cooking and cleaning for me. She also takes care of me when I get sick, very much like a mother. She is just the best!

I still haven't told her about my attraction towards her because I don't want to make it weird but it's becoming harder and harder to deny. She is always very touchy and flirty. She wants me to sit on her lap and always stokes my legs when we're together on the couch. A couple of times she has accedetaly called herself mommy and ohh the things that does to me.

She wanted to make me dinner tonight so I'll be going to her place around 7. I decided to dress up a little. Not to fancy but I put effort in. Diane always looks perfect.

It's now 7 sharp and I stand outside her house knocking on the door. A moment passed but then Diane opens the door. She is wearing a tight short red dress that shows a lot of her cleavage.

"Good girl" Diane says as she pulls you in for a hug. "Right on time. Come in now, let's eat".

As she hugs you she presses your face agains her boobs and you try not to let out a gasp.

"Wow you look incredible Diane" you say trying to to stare at her ass as you follow her to the dining room.

"Thank you sweetheart, I dressed up for you tonight so I'm glad you like it" she finished with a wink while pulling out the chair for you.

She winked at me? She fucking winked?! Oh my god. This dinner was gonna be harder than you thought. If you only knew what Diane had in mind.

After you two finish eating you suddenly felt ill. You exused yourself to go to the bathroom but you didn't even make it before the floor started spinning and you fell. You didn't fall to the floor though because Diane had been right there to catch you in her arms.

"I've got you baby. Mommy's here" you heard her whisper before everything went dark.

____________________________

Next chapter is more smut!
Btw it's Christmas Day here in Sweden so Merry Christmas! Hope everyone has a great day.